CrazyLT1 vs. EvilSRT

I got in a couple good runs with EvilSRT tonite (actually about an hour ago)

Ended up being some pretty good and close runs…

These happened on Highway XXX - started at 40 MPH, ended at 130 MPH

Both pulls were fairly simlilar outcomes. After the third beep I immediately pulled a little more than 1/2 car ahead and stayed there pretty steady for a while. Then - at around 80-90 MPH EvilSRT starts to creep up on me. By around 100 MPH - we are pretty much side by side.
Then, EvilSRT started slowly but steadily pulling away and passed me once we were at around 110 MPH.
When I hit the brakes at 130 MPH - I would say he had at least a car legnth on me.

All in all, it was definitely some good and intense runs with a cool guy. That SRT is definitely a top-end screamer!

VIDS?

Sorry no vids. Great runs Kyle. We’ve been wanting to get those in for a while now. Nice job on your car too, even though it rips pretty good right now, there is a lot of potential left in it.

cool…whats done to the srt?

enough to trap 118 lol and that was last year. im sure hes trapping higher this year

Same set up from when we ran the other week?

damn, little srt moves

:tup: to the race

Jeffs SRT rips :tup:

:tup: sounds like a really good run

Yup - the SRT was on the bottle

Another boosted car with spray leaves me seeing tail lights by the end of the race :smash2: Good runs though…

wait for it… wait for it…

“uhhh its still a neon”
/walter

awsome :tup:

Nice job on your car too, even though it rips pretty good right now, there is a lot of potential left in it.

I agree with that. That camaro smelled really rich when I raced it. Kiel, do you have a wide band O2? If not…get one. I bet there’s at least 20 more hp/tq if not more in that setup.

I almost forgot…:tup: to the race. :):smash2:

No I don’t have a wide band O2.

Actually my current set-up has never even been tuned on a dyno. It just has a “safe” mail-order tune in it from PCMforless. So I’m sure there is a lot of tweaking/potential left in it.

I am also non-intercooled, and don’t have meth injection either. So I’m also considering that for the future.

But I don’t really feel like putting more $$ or time into it at the moment.

So I’m just having fun and enjoying it :smiley: for now…

I used PCMforless before. :tup: for you enjoying your car and not trying to keep up with the jones as some on this board.

no i meant race gas and slicks…

i hate neons.

but i LOVE the srt’s

theres an ornage one around west seneca with black rims. SOOO hot.

good runs:D

hes doesnt run anything in the car besides race gas

Yup - he had the slicks on & race gas :smiley:

Pretty sweet set-up

since the death of the Greater then u thread nyspeed has failed @ getting vids of good races

that means u need to step up brian!