The results of tonights runs....

Me and Pat (psychoPJV) have wanted to run our cars to see the out come because we have basically the exact same mods. We met up at the usual spot and decided to go make a few pulls. EvilSRT came along also and got in on the fun.

na vs. na ----jeeves = psycho

I had to be a dick and spray him once obviously i pulled trains :smiley:

Had about 5 runs with EvilSRT bottle to bottle. Each run i would have between 1/2 car and a car. I dont think there ever was a gap between my back bumper and his front bumper though. These were 40 and 60 rolls (he was still spinning at 40 with the slicks on :eek: )

:tup: to some good runs.

Nice, sounds like some pretty good head to head match ups :tspry: You guys get any vids?

sounds like a good night :slight_smile:

Unfortunately no vids. No one had a cam and it was just the 3 of us there.

Nice…:smiley:

I wouldn’t mind getting some runs in with you guys sometime soon

omgiransomeonetonight?!?!?!?! yeah good times were had by all. i love no drama/bs and just getting it done. Evilsrt’s car is one hell of a mover!!! i got to watch them to run since i was n/a. :tup: to all involved.

:tup: to some close runs. Let’s hit the 1/4 soon.

CrazyLT1 next time you see me out :headbang:

omg I wanna run the cammed LS1s…After I get Chuck to fix my shift points :slight_smile:

NICE

Are you the one I ran after leaving mighty on Thursday night? If so, good runs.

ohyeah! those were fantastic runs!!!..that thing wails. :tup: to a nice clean fast dsm.

Thanks, your car is pretty f’n quick… I’m a puss when it comes to runs like that. I had to make sure there was nobody around.

Nice. Always good to hear about clean runs.

no drama, no b.s. = :tup:

Also glad no ones getting in trouble or getting hurt.

…I think Im gettin old.:bloated:

how about jeeves Vs sherm?

I think Pat’s faster. from one of the 2 people named above. BUT, LS* on LS* racing is fun all round to me.

^…vs. CrazyLT1

Faster then who? Me?

nevermind…justin straightened me out.

justin told me a few months ago that he thought Pat was faster. I guess they raced…I’ll let them tell who won…their race, not mine.

good stuff boys

my shit’s slow as balls. low 12’s for life.