Vids from a fun night this summer...

These vids are all from a night probably around 2 months ago. All the vids are from inside my car. 98FreakGTP FINALLY got around to getting them up on here! :lol:

I raced 3 different people this night. It was definitely some good times!

-1st race was me vs. PsychoPJV. We started from around 35 MPH and let off right around 125 MPH. Pat’s car definitely moves good. It was a little deceiving at first because for some reason I decided to shift out of 2nd gear at only like 5,000 RPM’s :gotme:

-2nd race was me vs. EvilSRT. This race is not very representative of how fast his car really is because he told me afterwards that his bottle was starting to get pretty low. I was wondering why the hell I beat him so bad…:smash2:

-3rd race was me vs. Blk99Xtreme. It was nice to race another fellow LT1, especially considering that it was in a sweet pick-up truck. The race started from right around 30 MPH on the highway. He had enough bottle in it to get past me. But it was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be. His rear bumper was real close to my front bumper when he let off right around 120ish MPH.

All in all it was definitely some good times with cool people. Here are the vids:

looks like fun, :tup: to a fast s10

i’ll race you from a roll.

Good runs!!!

My insurance was supposed to run out for the year today. (The 15th)

But I heard they give you a few days leaway. So I dunno…

nice

Thats not even fair, I just got the camara back from you. :walter:

Good times as always kyle. i’m always down for a run. :tup:

Nice runs! :tup: now I dont feel so bad. :slight_smile:

Solid runs/vids

ha the only loss is to a truck. nice runs.

:tup:

I wish we could have lined up again, at the track. Next year I hope bud.