6-16-06 Runs

Well I would first like to say that it was a great time tonight. Here’s a rap of what happened:

1st Run
Me vs. RSX Type S- 50 Roll- Three beeps I downshift into second pull a couple cars to about 100.

2nd Run
Me vs. Mindless- 50 Roll- Three Beeps I punch it in second hang for about two seconds Civic catches traction and see yah

3rd Run
Me vs. 95Z28-30 Roll I punch it in first almost fish tail into Chris than into a ditch finally just threw it in 3rd and gave up

4th Run
Me vs. 95Z28-50 Roll I punch it in second Me and Chris are pretty much neck and neck and I shut down at 105 at his door

5th Run
Me vs. Jared (JnJ Little Brother)- 30 Roll I hit it in second due to above traction problems hold him off until about 85 he passes puts a car on me and I shut down at about 100

We also ran into Mike from Innovative and there were other runs between the other cars mentioned if they car to post.

post up sum vids!!! haha good runs tonight, nice to see mike from innovative out also

Vids will hopefully be up soon if not than tommorrow!!!

I’ll try to have the vids up tonight.

Vids awaiting verification from Google Video. Not sure when they’ll be available. :tdown:

^^ dumb haha what vids did u put up all of them or just a couple

Me vs. you, me vs. bamferduce slow roll and a high roll, me vs jltalon from 50ish

what about me and jltalon from 50??

:lol: I’ve got that one too. I’ll get that one up too.

vids are now up in the “kill vids” section :slight_smile:

what color was the rsx?

it was black

what does jtalon drive?

mullet machine i believe

yea silver f-bod lt1

the silver fbod is bamfer9duce…unless jltalon is silver too?

yea jl was a silver firebird

where did all this take place???

the usual

nice runs…maybe next meet i can put some faces to these names…im still new and yet to go a taffys or mighty meet…soon though.