evilsrt > ugososlow

It was good meeting some new people last night. Scott (ugososlow) and I went from a 40 roll then a 60 roll. At 40 mph I’m in second and it’s a little tough to get traction but it hooked eventually and I had about a half of a car at the top of second, third I was pulling pretty strong and continued into 4th. Let off at around 130ish. 05orangeSS was riding in the vette and said it was about 5 cars or so when we shutdown.

Second run was a 60 roll cause I wanted to try out my :tspry: setup. Haven’t used it yet this year so I was interested in how it would run. 3 honks and I hit it, it spins and the RPM’s jump up but I could tell it was hooking and wasn’t going to hit the limiter, so I stayed in it. 4th gear is pulling hard but backfired a couple times, so I stop about halfway through 4th, about 115ish. I was rushing to get the run in, and I forgot to hit my timing retard button. :banghead: Luckily the computer is smart enough that it did it for me with just a couple small backfires. I wasn’t too happy with myself on that run because of that, but even with the hiccups the vette was a good amount back.

All in all it was a fun night, nice meeting ugososlow, 05orangeSS, fuzzy and newman as we tried to keep up with the f-body racing the civic.

did u guys meet up at mighty?

Yeah

I heard you guys goin at it last night… you were on XXX weren’t you… sounded liek someone was getting on it and off of it then back on… (Maybe someone bounced off their rev limiter)
Or was it not you guys… My guess is it was tho.

it was just absurd watch the neon PULL AWAY from the vette, :tup: to 2 very nice cars and good runs

I got SPANKED. Since the SRT already beat FREEK’S 'Vette, we thought it would beat me easily. But we had a good time. After watching the F-bod /Hatch races from the chase car, I don’t ever want to hear the Domestic/import debate again. BOTH can be VERY fast! Glad to see everyone acting civilized.

freek beat me when him, scott (black civic) and I raced last month or so. My setup has changed quite a bit since then however. I would like a rematch against him now.

:tup: sounds like a fun time. What were the f-bod hatch races?

^^^^nevermind, i see it posted now

let’s shoot for sometime this week or next weekend?

i haven’t changed anything except a slightly more beat clutch lol …