(Spr)Freek > SRT4 stage III, Scott, SCed (big)SBC

OK a few races happened tonight…

myself the SRT4 and the 4th gen hatch (scott) get 3 wide on a shitty stretch of the XXX. The SRT4 was goosing it a bit so i said fuck it and started down shifting. both of them start brake boosting like mother fuckers. we go … they got the jump on me … then i ran past them… i don’t know how far ahead i was when we all shut down. Maybe they can shed some light on it. i don’t know if the SRT4 is on the board … but Scott with the 4th gen hatch is.

the SBC and i talked a bunch … i didn’t even look at what car it was… first run he got me on the jump, i fucked up, then i started to reel him in and he hit the brakes (badass style almost) … 2nd run i didn’t fuck up. i got a good start dead even then i started walking away from him and we shut down. from a dig he’d have me every time though. his tires > mine … his rear end > mine but i won from a roll so that’s all that matters :wink:

oh i raced newmans STi again but he’s having issues and is slower than stock. i don’t know if i raced any one else or if there are any pix or vids… let me know or post em’ up. i know Badass has some of me poping the front end up.

good night all around. I was hoping i could get Marcus to run me so i’d get the bug to make it faster by him kicking my ass but he left early.
:tup: to one and all

SRT4 owner is on here (evilsrt). Hes a cool cat. :tup:

Anywho, your story is accurate. We pulled a bit at first, then Im pulling the srt a bit, then booooom, the vette comes roaring past like a mofo. I was beginning/mid of 4th at that point, about 110ish and Id say you had a car or two on me. You were pulling hard though

word

Damn, Killing maDDD heads! :tup:

Awesome Man! good to see your out running the car. u need to have someone ride shotty and take vids to all of these races. The kill videos section on here is lonley

mike, i am surprised at how quick your car is. I assume you were all motor for this?

damn, must be getting summery outside :tup:

vette sounds like its a beast.

ask Scott how fast i flew past them and then you tell me.

and for me it’s a simple equation:

factory freak + basic bolt ons = PWNAGE

it won’t last for long. once the fast cars are out i’m done for untill i drop the real money

Im sure that the car traps atleast 110…When I raced it with the last owner…we both got shitty launchs and were even…I ended up pulling maybe a car lenth…

:lol: good killz :tup: car sounds bad!

some people arent as good at judging them there Dooo mess tiks …

i’m putting my money on a 111 -113 trap on the motor … i’m shoping for a tuning program now and haven’t decided what to go with. We’ll see … the numbers will tell … except i’ll be going to a real track and trying to stay away lancaster and leicester

I dont think he was. Though that might be close

sounds like a fun night :tup:

Wassup fellas good runs last night. The black vette pulled us hard at the end no doubt about that. I’d say at least a 113 trap at the lowest cause you passed us pretty quick and we were going 100+ when you did.
Nice meeting you guys I’ll be better prepared next weekend. :tup:

evilsrt: were you WOT shifting? Were you running HOM?

:tup: freek

No and no. Stock exhaust too, which ill be changing this weekend. :smiley: I have the toys just wasn’t running the good gas.

when you are behind, it means you are losing. And you should win before 5th gear or it isnt gona happen. Now your car isnt green so STFU

:lol:

yeah I doubt the video we had came through well, it was on pats digital camera. I didnt plan on being there since Im waiting on that balancer from cali, so I didnt have my camcorder either. We’ll get some day time vid of that though, because vettes weight transfer better than anything ever. sorry officer used to do the same thing, fuckin damn near a wheelie at 30

= badass still broken in 06 .

yeah i bet i can pop the front better once i get a clutch that dosen’t slip … hell i might even put all my power to the ground :lol:

Yikes. So you probably weren’t even over 300whp.

The bigger exhaust, and HOM will make a huge difference. If you can, try the 112 octane that Mike @ Innovative sells. I use it in my car, and the car loves it. It actually runs alot smoother too.

grand total of brand new parts to be faulty = 9 within a calender year. Incredible. If you were fast enough, I would just add the second shim to my balancer and go put you down, but, you arent. :lol: