Attention SRT-4 Owners: found this on Bimmerforums.com

…this wouldn’t happen to be our friend on here with the super quick SRT-4? I remember seeing his stat sheet in his sig all the time…

[quote=“ForceFed7"”]

Hey guys,
I’m on vacation visiting some family up in the Adirondack mountains of NY. I was hanging out with an old friend of mine up here when he starts telling me about some guy who lives in the area and has an SRT4 with an aftermarket intercooler, turbo back exhaust, intake system and running about 18lbs of boost. He tells me the guy is cocky and has beaten a couple of mustangs, camaros, etc. He tells me I should race this guy just for fun and see how it goes. So my buddy sets up the race and we head out into the middle of Area 51 to get a run in. We went from a 20 roll. I scrambled for traction in first but once I got it, I hooked and pulled on this guy, but I have to give him credit, he had a pretty strong running Neon.

Sorry for the crappy video, it was taken by my buddy’s cell phone. We raced almost a full quarter mile. Here’s the video. I’m on the right, he’s on the left. I got him by about a car.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c175/ForceFed7/th_540vsSRT4.jpg

Enjoy. :smiley:

[/quote]

That may be the worst race video I have ever seen

uhhhhh awesome video. they both have headlights and tail lights.

jims SRT is pretty quick, and theres several around as im sure youre aware. in the adirondacks though, not sure that would be jim

edit: definently not jim,

The SRT4 runs 13.00@106.8MPH on [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=segoe UI]DRs[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. We were both on street tires when we raced. Actually both of us spun a little on the hit and we were door to door. Once I got traction I pulled on him a little in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I had just gotten into 4th right before we passed the guy filming, so figure about 104-106MPH as we went by.

:rofl

No thats not jims car… Jims would woulda killed him

well not killed but deff woulda pulled ahead

“Hey guys,
I’m on vacation visiting some family up in the Adirondack mountains of NY. I was hanging out with an old friend of mine up here when he starts telling me about some guy who lives in the area and has an SRT4 with an aftermarket intercooler, turbo back exhaust, intake system and running about 18lbs of boost. He tells me the guy is cocky and has beaten a couple of mustangs, camaros, etc. He tells me I should race this guy just for fun and see how it goes. So my buddy sets up the race and we head out into the middle of Area 51 to get a run in. We went from a 20 roll. I scrambled for traction in first but once I got it, I hooked and pulled on this guy, but I have to give him credit, he had a pretty strong running Neon.”

lolllLLLLLLLLLLL

He hasnt raced my camaro yet…

and IIRC jims car traps 113?

and your point?

And thats relevant how?

that a bolt on e39 540 isnt even close to a 113 car

ummmm because I quoted that he said he’s beaten several camaro’s…

thats how its relevant.

![file:///F:/Documents%20and%20Settings/john%20waite/Desktop/owned-goblinking.jpg](file:///F:/Documents%20and%20Settings/john%20waite/Desktop/owned-goblinking.jpg)

The video looks like one of those ghost hunter shows with the orbs floating around.

i think i know the car… if it’s black i know the guy… nice car… bot as fast as jim tho

:rofl

Worst video ever.

Sounds like Jim though :rofl

Yeah that cocky SOB and all his mustang/camaro kill stories :rofl

Not me! I tend not to do any type of organized street races. My car is far from fast, but if I did race him, he would have got shit on. :lol

My car pulls the hard from 60-100

Not as hard as my wrx:haha