Callout: any neon, any mods, roll or dig

lol i was kidding hahaha

So was I. I put the lil winky guy…but, now I told you…all is good yo.

I’m surprised no one on here is interested, I thought there were more SRTs. I bet a bunch show up at NYIRP, I always see them there. I can at least compare times if they won’t agree to a race.

Its so nice out, I want to go drive now!

Its because Fast an Neon don’t belong in the same sentence.
Dust some other 4cyl cars to gauge some intrest maybe?

I will be calling out tons of cars this year, I just want to see if there are any other faster neons around at this point. I don’t like making false claims.

I’ll be racing studderin, brent_strong’s ls1 rx7, bpipe’s vrod on spray, newman, mpd47, the gtp, etc… I’ll lose some, win some, but I’m confident about the neons for now.

Karter, I’ll race any car you can bring when the time comes :uhh:

We can run em at the track, I don’t street race, you should have about 1000lb advantage.
I should be making around 300rwhp. I’m Hopen to touch 12’s this year.

newmans STI?

I prefer the track too, cool.

No offense, but what is so important about having the fastest neon in WNY? Being able to say that isn’t going to get you very far. :gotme:

Same reason people try at anything I guess. Plus, it will be cool to see some other peoples setups in the process. I hope I am not the fastest, I want to see what is out there.

i wish I had a neon

wait…

my srt4 aint nothing special but its fun, basic bolt ons. ill run on on the highway, burnouts get old real fast, ha.

ha

Come down to LI. The NY SRT Crew will give you all the runs you want. There are some fast guys down here too. Couple people running 35r’s, 50 trims, disco potatoes. Pump, race gas, meth. All the goodies.

That sounds like exactly what he’s looking for lol

I don’t really want to drive like 6 hours to do it, but maybe I can one weekend. That sounds like some good runs :tup:

A bunch of us are going to etown this sunday. Short notice i know but, i’ll let you know next time we are all heading out.

disco potatoes…lol

Awesome turbos for low spool time on a small displacement motor,

But so are the stock and Stg 3 turbos…