Callout: any neon, any mods, roll or dig

I heard the stage 3 spools slow as hell, even with the 2.4 pushing it. I’ll stick to over-boosting the stock turbo thank you very much.

Stock turbo isn’t going to make 360+ fwhp on pump gas.

Any good times/runs from this weekend? I have only been contacted by one guy and his friend for runs, and unofficially one other race with a black car.

The weather was so nice, I wanted to be out all weekend :frowning:

360 whp would be hard on a stock turbo, I bet its one of those extreme cases that could be done, but not worth it though. I was probably around… 320+ on mine, on pump gas, without meth in my green car. My buddy RTErnie is to my knowledge the only guy who ran more boost, by welding his WG shut, and going for broke :spunk:

I would assume with enough meth, maybe before the turbo and after the IC, you could keep the charge temps cool enough to be safe and just boost the fuck out of it. It would ruin the turbo, but at 34 psi, or whatever I ran mine at, it didn’t last too long anyways. Luckily they are a dime a dozen, compared to my 35r, or hell, even my 60 trim.

Stage 3 guys definitely are in that range from the posts I’ve seen. Who really knows, since it’s the internet, but I don’t have any reason to think they’re lying.

Maybe they are spraying too? Still seems a little bit high for stage 3. I think EvilSRT’s car did 333 or something like that on race gas. Its a nice setup, having the S3r, but still a baby turbo. If I was to upgrade, I would definitely go 50 trim or larger.

Yeah, I just don’t see why someone would run a disco potato, since it’s a baby turbo too. 35r or bust, FAGGETS.

:eekdance:

I’ll be at 19psi on stock turbo stock downpipe and stage 1 computer, not too much, good for high 12s i think with 225/50-15dr’s.

I’m game for some cruising though, I might be over 300lb/ft as well to the tires, I had 247 with 13psi.

I’ll be at new era saturday getting my biddies 125 shot gto.

Awesome, I’ll be there. If I lose, we can race again, but that time, I get the new era go-cart!!

I really wanna race that as long as it doesn’t use nitrous.

The Gto does great roll races, i would put my money on the gto with juice against the balt with juice.

I actually meant the go-cart there. You will see Saturday.

a real go cart…YES!!!

So, I’ll be out all this weekend, if I have any takers!

ive found lots of dyno sheets on srtforums of stg3 guys running way over 350whp with full bolt ons. most were 380+ on 100oct, atleast what i could remember.

i ran my car at the track with stage 2 and full exhaust at 17-18psi running the stg2 wga and i think it trapped 106. although my launches were awful never cut better than a 2.1 60ft, just to give you an idea.

i was looking for ya this past weekend! ive been to the track and know how fast my car is with more mods, should be a good baseline for you guys. shoot me a pm and lets do it up :wink:

Good seeing you this weekend. It was so hectic, we were better off just talking, and not driving, heh.

I will be at the track this weekend, hopefully with slicks and racegas, so lets get everyone to bring their best!

–mark

good to see ya too. im gunna try and get both cars to the track, shit i need some 100oct too. one way or another youll see me there :wave:

I’m going to nyi on may 2nd,

I’d really like to run a st2 on 100oct. or a st3 on 93oct.

someone should run me then!

ill run you as soon as mines running properly…runs liek shit only holding 15 psi sucks lmk when youll be in the buffalo area

Sounds like you should get ahold of me when your car is running properly :slight_smile: