there are some real tools on athoer forumns

Yeah, thats the forums where I read them fighting over the fact that the SRT4 is NOT a neon… yet… it … is… Strange. Guys were accualy fighting over it… it was priceless.

are you saying i talked shit on someone’s car and havent backed it up? Cuz I don’t think i made any references to your car at all.

Cuz I don’t think thats true

smokeyburnouts said my car was slow a long time ago… i’ve asked him to race numerous times… he’s yet to race. he wants to wait until he has a new car… (backing down)… just pointing that out because he brought it up once again

btw i could care less… and would expect to loose to a vette… i just know lt1’s are dogs + him talking shit = me wanting to race

my car has been for sale (on the internet)since the day i joined this site (which is why i wont race it). i only talked shit because two people starting talking shit on it in the classified section and other sections. then the “in-click” ( w/ “insanely fast” family cars) all started chiming in. i responded by saying that i dont think a GTI or a 5.0 stang are that good of cars to talk shit on a vette, because a vette (yes, even an LT1) is a better car, overall. great you may be a better driver at 1/4 mi racing to beat me…but i think my car probably is faster (and i may be able to win, even w/ no experience) and it is definatley a better all around performance car. thats it. so if dudes think i back down, then so be it. i’m just saying atleast let me run a car i’m not trying to sell at the time.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

shut up and race…no race no room to talk plain and simple
wtf is this board turning into

:blah: :blah: :blah:

5.0 > LT-1

not

yup

i’m just saying atleast let me run a car i’m not trying to sell at the time.

run the fin car if its fast it will help sell cause all it is now is another lturd1 with an owner thats to much of a bish to admit he might loose to a vw with a sweater wearing tree lover driver :kekegay:

uh o, he busted out the sweater rips.

IBSonnybansyou!

fuck it ban me maybe by the time im allowed back on all the stupid new threads about blue’s new cobra will be over with

or ill just cut down a tree

ok. hows the turdbo coming?

can’t … need help passing inspection :love:

i think he said it will be done right after flight school

shitty im still need high flow fuel rails injectors pumps and what not and i can start the build!!!

but i got the 12 bolt all ready to go and will be putting that in tomaroww night! gotta pay that off before i can order the rest of the fuel stuff…

it will be the happiest day when i can throw the TA up on the rack and start the assembly! soon! pay off is at 1500 and i need about 1200 more in fuel upgrades!

wtf is that remark suppose to mean

look on ls1 forums. i got my fuel shit dirt cheap.

225 shipped for 30# injectors and a Vortech T-rex 225lph inline pump.

both had 300 miles on them and the kid split his block.

classifieds in forums are the best place to look.

there is a certain someone that told everyone he was the airforce was sending him to flight school…:rofl:

but i guess you forgot that one…also people were asking about it on other forumns

i got a highflow rails