there are some real tools on athoer forumns

30# no good i need 60#

l speed inc has got everything set up for what i need
http://www.ls1speed.com/catagory.cfm?catagory=fuel

read post # 40

i didnt mean get exactly what i did, but im sure there is someone doing a private sale on them at a great price.

no i was going to AES school that was 8 months of training which included all the training that a pilot goes through…ie water wilderness flight ops…but thats when i decided that the air force wasnt for me!

SO IF YOU WANNA BELIVEE STUPID ASS BULLSHIT FROM SOME FATT ASS BITCH AND BANNA DROOPIE TITIES GO RIGHT AHEAD!

what kind??

speed

highflow :stick:

pm

not as high as ur keyboardracingskills :bigok:

damn!

or your post count :rolleyes:

save them there mine!!!

I didn’t here all this shit from her…

14.5? for a V8? id call it slow. my peon with a serious wheelhop issue runs 14.7… (it should be running low 14s but that damn wheelhop. still workin on that.)

and yeah, theres a lot of tools on the srtforums (pretty much why i dont go there much)… and yeah it really makes me laugh when they try to say its not a neon…the goddamn FSM even says “neon srt4” or “neon srt” on it for cryin out loud, its a neon!

LT1 vettes dont go 14.5 in the 1/4…its a mid 13 sec car. But TurboVW obviously knows about vettes so he might be right.

link to timeslip

you are such a homosexual… if vettes are so fucking fast stop being the biggest pussy i’ve ever met and fucking race me :madfawk:

whatever dude, its for sale. call me whatever you want. but i guess a 300+ hp car that weighs in the low 3000lb range does the 1/4 in 14.5 :jerkit: why is it that for like a month now you have to start shit over this on every fucking thread. i gave you my reason, so let it go. but maybe its because you have nothing better to do but talk shit on the internet. i’m sure there r plenty of vettes at the track that you can smoke in your badass VW. i don’t sweat your fagget ass, so whatever dude.

horsepower=poop

et’s is where its at

i never said anything about your car running 14.5 it was a base number to throw up as an example of something running a decent time. you must be a blockhead to confuse this conversation so much.

there are lt1’s at the track and i do beat them… best i ever saw one run was a 14.1 which i ran against him and ran a 14.0 (slips in my car, but naturally everyone’s going to call BS and talk about how fast stock lt1s are :jerkit:) … see i have about 30+ timeslips in my glovebox to ‘prove’ my car and my ‘internet shit talking’

racing a car > buying a ‘sporty’ car and being a vagina