there are some real tools on athoer forumns

btw i could careless about racing you really… it’s just tough for you to talk shit and back down without me saying something about it.

plus you have your head up your ass so far when dealing with vettes… it’s comical

Uh oh…

Did someone’s daddy by them a vette and give them the keys again? Comedy will come of this…

I’m just curious, how old is this guy, cause Z06 + insurance = ouch…

im 23…and i dont see whats funny about buying the car i like.

Good luck on the insurance, oh and the 50k price tag, and oh rent, bills, money to go out, gas, tires… Or wait are you 23 and still living at home…

great sig material :rofl:

pretty funny. but you can race your VW all day long…and who gives a fuck besides your buddies on here. when it comes down to it, i have the car i want. i know your car is a real head-turner and is a quality sportscar and thats fine, because you race it alot. so that definatley makes you >*. so i guess rich guys driving around in 360 Modenas are < you too, because you’ve taken your car to the track. sweet dude, whatever makes you happy.

I see a lot of tools on every forum. I see a lot especially on ephatch.com. They have maybe 2 or 3 knowledgable people. The rest are knowledgable only how to increase their post count with comments like “thats rice” or “thats dumb”… yet their own cars are 10x more dumb rice. I see people talkin about whomping on vettes and mustangs all the time. I am like WTF!!! Its a god damned civic. I can beat most mopeds… thats about it.

Then there is also forums where people argue about stuff alot. :jerkit: :greddy:

:doh:

Smokeyburnouts is the Sears Craftsmen Specialty Tool.

Not to talk shit on your vette but don’t say it is a mid 13 sec car untill you take it to the track. I know hundreds of people that have fast cars that have never been to the track or actually raced against someone else. If Iwas to guess I would say your vette should run 14.1-14.3 in the 1/4.

:rofl: :bowdown:

Probably can’t take his Dad’s vette to the track.

A fourteen second car can be a thirteen second car, and vice versa. Driver skill is key. Drag racing isn’t as simple as those of us who don’t do it make it out to be.

Good point about not saying what YOUR car would run untill you run it yourself. However I know my best run was 13.7 and I know my car still has A LOT more in it. I see people with my similar mods running 12.9-13.2…so I just tell people with me driving it runs 13.7 so far but if a good driver would drive it then it should be about low 13’s easy. About you guess about 14.1-14.3 I have to agree and disagree. I agree saying that he would net that time. I would disagree i n saying that the car can only net that time. I raced a bone stock 86 Vette that ran(L98 230hp) a 14.3. I know that the LT1 will walk a 86 L98 pretty easy considering I have seen a lot in the mid to low 13 range.

i like crack

But I was taking in consideration that he has never ran his car at the track and it’s a 6 speed. It is alot harder than it looks to get some hook at the track using steet tires especially in a standard.

umm not really just come out slower and dont dump the clutch

the fine art of using the clutch :cool:

all i’m saying is that i’m not scared to race your vette, on the track or off… you talked shit on my car since day one, you’ve backed down since day one. yesterday’s reiteration of events was just to see if you’ve grown any balls… you have not.

end of discussion

I’m sick of hearing about this vette :rolleyes:

im done talking about it
The

END…

Fuck it. Now I want to race someone. Too bad I start work in an hour.