Wrx

I know the wagon is pretty slow, I know the STi rips. The Sedan has the same motor as the wagon that is slow(227HP) and it it still slow. Humm I kinda want to try to race one in the GTP (Stock WRX of course) to see how much I will beat it by. I would imagine off the line I would get owned a little, but by 60 comes around I should have him? Anyone ever race a stock non STi before?

Bic56= King of the Bench Racers

how long is your list of cars u want to race the gtp against(and never goin to)??? :slap:

I guess I am just curious what my GTP got now…I know it’s not anything special but I would mind lining up with somebody for fun.

almost as long as the list w/ his TA …

To tell you the truth i really don’t care about racing anyone in the TA. I really want to get to the track and see what I can get my time down to on the F1’s. I would like to see what the GTP runs just for fun. I just want to see what the GTP would hang with. I’m sorry I don’t live my life a quater mile at a time like other people on here :jerkit:

i go 3/4 mile but thats just me

x2

To be honest I only started this post b/c I am bored today and Pittspeed is beatass today. Aslo I was behing one last night when merging onto 79 and he took off pretty quick.

I have a WRX wagon that is not slow at all. I think that it will own your GTP. If I modded it a little it will kill your pontiac. Especially this time of year with slick roads, if you are out looking to race a WRX you will get your ass handed to you.

Ohhhhhhhh, There you Bics, there’s your challange

Wow you are pissed. :greddy2: :jerkit: The stock wagon is slow they run low 15’s and trap barely over 90mph maybe a high 14 with a badass driver on a perfect day. I do understand that these cars are easy to mod and make fast. I am willing to bet my GTP runs a very low 14 and if I can drive it decent I could grab a high 13 and trap close to 100. I aslo understand the WRX isn’t a drag racing machine and is ment for other things. As for racing on slick roads…no shit you got all wheel drive and that is what your car is designed for.

pullied gtp > stock wrx

who the fuck wants to race on slick roads…anyone want to race my ZR2 in a few weeks when the roads r icey and covered w/ a foot of snow? :confused: :rolleyes:

yes,& i’ll race the wrx wagon to!

^^^^^mustve missed the sarcasm

what happand to ur sig?

i didnt want u guys to see pics of my new vette yet…wait til spring

you want to go check on that again…?mmmmmmmk thanks

not talking too much shit (but i will) they are slow stock…i mean my vw runs the same as a wrx stock for stock… the sti is the ‘badass’ one…

with a utec and exhaust a wrx rips… until then, i’d eat up on them all day long.

bics, it’s tough to find a guy in a wrx that can drive… you’d probably get him out of the hole with your :greddy: auto!!! pewter :love:

I’m not pissed. I am just telling you that you are wrong.

1. Your GTP is modded, you talked about racing a stock GTP. If my car was modded, it would kill yours.
  2. The wagon is only 80 pounds heavier than the sedan, so they are essentially the same.
  3. You said that it was the other night that you saw a wrx and wondered about racing it. If you were out looking for one to race the roads would likely be slick.
  4. I highly doubt you will run 13 sec.l :moon: