Wrx

So why don’t you mod your car? His only has a pulley and cai anyway.

I just got it 3 weeks ago. I probably will come spring.

1. I never said anything about racing a stock GTP. I said my GTP which had a 3.4" pulley and a FWI. To tell you the truth I would put a stock GTP up against a stock WRX wagon. If I wanted to spend like $500 more I am sure I could be deep into the 13’s with ease. But I will have to say from what i hear WRXs are easy to make fast.
  2. Thanks for the info but from what I hear they run about 3 tenth faster in the 1/4.
  3. I am not racing anyone when there is any chance the roads are slick…some gay ass street race isn’t worth it.
  4. Talk to sleepergtp he had the same mods as mine and ran a 13.9. Go on clubgp.com and there are a bunch of GTP with my mods running 13.8’s. Some stock guys running 14.4’s.

I odnt know about getting one out of the hole. It is very ahrd(well for me atleast) to launch my GTP hard. I try to smoothly push the gas down but by the time the pedal passes 1/2 way the tires spin like crazy. If I push it very slow to the floor I get only a little of wheel spin, but if I do that in a race I would get left so bad.

raced my friends stock wrx…killed him …now he runs more boost and got a intake…now he kills me

[QUOTE=bics56]Humm I kinda want to try to race one in the GTP (Stock WRX of course) QUOTE]

You edited your post.
Think what you want, but for less than $1500 in mods a wrx would win. I love my wagon and if you want we can run come spring time. Just don’t be embarrased when you lose to a station wagon.
Loser buys the :beer: afterwards.

not

Bics got :owned:

Why?

Yes I did edit my post, but when I put stock of course I ment WRX…I only edited it to clearify a little. Think about the “of course” part…everybody knows modded WRX’s are sick. I know if you put 1500 in your wrx you would win. I am just saying that a stock wrx wagon is a joke and nothing more. You are just pissed b/c you think your car is cool but in reality STOCK it’s a joke. I am game to race this spring as your car sits now and if I get beat by a 15 second car then you deserve 2 beers.

:dunno: :boink

Bics do ever stop talking to yourself :blah:

lock him & quik in a room!

Whoever said you are the king of benchracers is right. What kind of fag says my modded car will beat your stock car, but if you mod it I’ll lose, so I only would race you stock.

That is all! :owned:

mod ur & race my STOCK car! :bj:

Fag…FU! Look I only made the post b/c I was bored as hell and I saw a wrx the otherday. Stock for stock I’ll take the GTP everytime. I know how both our cars sit right now my car is way faster. It seems to me anyways you are very ignorate when it comes to GTP. With 1500 I could see 12’s, I know a WRX will respond to mods a little better but it just seems that you think GTPs are a joke.

As for the benchracer…I don’t get it. I always admit that I am turds at driving and could give a fuck less if I’d lose. The only trash I talk is when I say my car is faster than yours…not I can beat you. So for anyone that calls be a benchracer whatever try reading and thinking about what i post. I will race anyone but I am not some dude that will drop everything and go out of my way for some gay ass street race. If we live near eachother and there is a SAFE place to run em then whatever I am game.

bench no,keyboard yes

a word of advice to bics: shut the fuck up about your gay ass GTP and put a clutch in your TA. who gives a fuck about WRXs, fix your WS6 and use the GTP what you bought it for… to haul your faggot-ass around from point A to point B.

actually man, stock for stock, the WRX is faster than the GTP.

Now Pullied GTP is faster than a stock WRX

:blue: