Just sort of got a new pulley for the GTP

All I have to do is send the money order for $45 to have it shipped to my door. Then i will put on a FWI and colder plugs and T-stat to keep the KR down. Hopefully this will make it noticeably faster than it is now. :dunno: :burnout:

doubt it

it will be faster than4-3

I thought you didnt want to modify the gtp ?

oh i forgot its a automatic :kekegay: :kiss:

3.4"? or smaller?

actually…no. for fact, it wont be :nono:

I think we need to see a race to find this out. :slight_smile:

x2

I am pretty sure it will make it decently quicker, I talked to sleeper GTP and he had pretty much the same setup and ran a 13.9 which is pretty decent considering all this cost about $100 to do. .

BTW what kind of car to you have 4-3? And what does it run…just a little curious why you are so confident.

he got a cabie and its a death trap

I got the 3.4 because I didn’t want to get into exhaust, rocker arms , or pcm. I just figure it is well worth the $100 to do. If I am going to put some cash into a car to make it quick or handle better it will be my WS6.

bics GTP is still :greddy2: …nice checkered flag graphics :smiley:

correct devon and others do 14.0 to 13.8 with pulley and fwi
expect 14.4 14.2 average

14.0-13.8 will be cool enough for me…$100 to smoke a bunch of idiots with V-techs that have intakes and a pipe or to smoke some tuffguy in a stang GT that has exhaust and gears(prior to 99 of course)

:grouphug: 99 and up are no prob either young gtp walker,alot to learn you have my freind. :rofl:

I know 99 and up GTs are a joke, but I don’t think I will “smoke one”. When at the track most are in the low to mid 14 sec range and with me driving it will be a good race.

:rofl: wanna race again :kekegay:

I doubt it

driver for driver

pulleyed gtp vs stock 99 gt… 99 gt will win every time

or a slightly modded five slow :kekegay: