Just sort of got a new pulley for the GTP

as long as the drivers are equal… doesnt take any skill to race a gtp

I raced Sleeper and we were even 2 or 3 times we raced and then I proceeded to pull past in 4th :kekegay:
then the road ended :bash:

why does it have to be a GT, why cant it be a LX

and that sounds like my car, what you talkign about willis

GT are more expensive than a Lx = FASTER !!!

It should beat a gtp with only a pulley, the stang should do what low 14’s stock? I’ve seen auto’s only do high 14’s at best at the track :dunno:

umm, many people pull off a 13.8 bone stock in them… buddy of mine went 13.9 in an automatic 2002 vert

what you see at prp, is not the rule… keep in mind, a lot of people are terrible drivers on the track

Edit: I’ve also seen the 2001 Mustang GT Bullitt (has 15hp more than a regular GT) run 13.5 stock

just go home GTP boys

I find it hard to believe that a vert with 260 hp crank and auto went 13.9. what did he have a 1.8 60" to pull that off???

1.9 actually

I also owned a 2001 Mustang GT 5spd, and have put it into the 13’s as well. Just takes a good launch

I’ve also owned a 40th anni GTP Coupe… thing was a pig and dog slow. You need a lot more than some simple mods and a 3.4 to beat a 99-04 GT. With equal driving.

You’re gonna need a 3.25 full exhaust (down pipe), pcm, rockers etc

Yeah I understand that a M5 can go high 13’s stock. I just though it was impossible for a auto and vert to hit a high 13 stock. Yeah I ran a 13.6 at 102 few weeks back on a warm day with a horrible 60" 2.2 . I was afraid of spinning and waited tooo long to lay into it. I also have rockers,headers, and the 3.0" pulley though. :dunno:

actually in 01-04 the GT’s received a compression bump from 9.1:1 to 9.6:1. (but was hardly documented)

Hence, the 01-04 GT’s were underrated a tad , and unofficially made 275bhp-280bhp., where as the bullitt was making approximately 290bhp-295bhp.

the last club gp meeting of the year is this sat bics, have you joined yet?
btw early model(97) mustang 4.6s you will beat mostly all the time.it took a shot of nos to beat my 14.2 at the track with that car.(not to mention exhaust , headers ect)
the hardest thing to do in a supercharged fwd is launch and get traction.

i junk those GTP’S mounthly!

pssssttttttt… they’re autos :greddy: :greddy2: :greddy:

and they got more hp and torque then vw turbo or v6

:nono: but they do have more ET :finger: :cool:

with 1000 less pounds probably a full second

I know a 99+ GT would run with my GTP. From what I have seen those GTs run similiar times to a GTP with FWI and 3.4" pulleys. For the 5.slows(LX or GT…both are assturds :ugh: ) correct me if I am wrong but they are SLIGHTLY faster than a 94-98 4.6. I wasn’t directing anything towards you quick…I think your 5.0 would run with my GTP, now my WS6 is another story though :ugh2: . I really don’t care if I lose a race race anyways in that thing, I just wanted to put $100 into it and make it more fun to drive. Allthough it would be fun to smoke a V-8 stang with a V-6(damn that sounds like something a ricer would say) :eek4:

bring it boy, you talk the talk now walk the walk. there are a few 5.slows around here to show ya up. with that grocery getter you need to hunt down family cars not performance cars. :sex: oh yea bring on the TA also :mrT:

Street > you

My cars been down for about 2 weeks now. I 'd bring my beater but its such a pos that it might not make it there, if my cars done by saturday I’ll come.