Finally got the new pulley on my GTP

I met up with Broken041 (pretty cool guy)today and got my pulley on my GTP today. That along with my FWI I can tell a pretty big difference from stock. 0-80 it rips pretty hard now, It’s more fun to drive now with the extra power. I was trying to get a decent launch and it is very traction limited now. Overall I am impressed with it. I just have to figure out how to do a decent launch.

your still afraid of a Gen III motor

kim was in pitt today???
very easy launch 1/2 or less pedal then floor it

Sort of…we met in washington pa and swapped it in Target’s parking lot. Kool dude has a nice LS1 too.

I tried that and as soon as it was near the floor it spun pretty decent.

count 1-2 full seconds before you floor it completly

And you never know where I will be.

http://home.comcast.net/~broken041/Stephanie_Thompson_004_resize.jpg

Sat I was shopping in South Hills with some very hot company. Went out to Terry’s…there was a new addition to the garage. It was a str_pper pole. (Yeah, I left one blank for you to fill in)

Sun, as we see I was in Washington PA. Met up with bics56. Tell you what. Target parking lot could not have been any warmer, sunnier, or anything close to pleasant. The pulley swap went very well. Not sure how fast it was, but it felt like one of the record setting paces that I have become used to. After the swap we B/Sed on the LS1 topic, as well as all of the new found low end torque. Good deal all of the way around.

cool. i want to drive it and see how much different it feels. that was cool of Broken to help u out :grouphug:

302 > 3800 S/c

lets roll

And your point is? :cookie:

If a stock 302 wants to play I think it will be a little fun

bring it fool i got a stock 325 for ya

325??? WTF is that…the GM 5.3? If so I’m game as long as it is stock.

tonite??? yes its a stock 5.3 all it has is K&N and a muffler… you can ask anyone who knows the truck…especially shaggy

lets roll

your roll was at cracker barrel

let do this

pick a cracka up :sadwavey:

could possibly do that

lmao!

you arent stock either though buddy :smiley: