Kill Thread

we needed one, i havent seen one on any local forums but theres always one on car specific forums… 8)

EDIT FROM ADMIN: We here at Shift518 do not approve of any street racing, nor do we condone it. Post at your own risk.

my kill list as far as i can remember:

that black rx-8 that lives in clifton park, loud as hell, he jumped the hell out of me and still got shit on.

silver turbo ford focus, put up a good fight…if his gears were longer he would have had me…sucks for him haha

auto f-body z28 w/ exhaust?

countless n/a ef-dc5 hondas

couple of g35’s, a 350z or two

idk there’s more, but those are the good ones…

OH SHIT YEAH I FORGOT

hate to sound like a prick…but i think we all know don’s widebody 04 wrx…the red one…claimed 410hp ::slight_smile:

walked him twice (gave him another shot for good measure) from a low second gear roll on wash ave ext, i even had a passenger, M318 is on here i think, right? kosta remembers it ;D

ill start off with a few…

1996 Cobra non-supercharged
talked shit all night, i didnt say a word, then i pulled on him hard from a 10mph roll…probably won by like 6 or more cars, he claims i sprayed he said “he heard it” but it was off so he was just mad a 4 door civic beat him

1999-2001(not sure the year, but newest bodystyle) Camaro
V6 Turbo, 15psi, about 420hp he said…i asked him if he wanted to run and he asked if i was joking…ofcourse i wasnt joking, went from a 10mph roll and a 25 mph roll, pulled hard on the 10mph roll, got him by about 3 cars(on spray)…then he missed a shift from the 25 mph roll

Blue SRT-4
we raced 2 times from a dig, both of us were on slicks, got him the first time by about 2 cars, i over revved going into 3rd and 4th so that costed me a little, then the second time it was about the same.

whoa whoa whoa…spray? hahahaha shit.

i beat him in my 87 trans am and my trans am prolly has 350ishwhp, i beat him twice…and i was actually there the night you raced him, i think i was riding with him

haha i remember he didn’t talk to me like the whole night after that, kosta said he heard him making some excuse…meh w/e a kill’s a kill

i’ve been killed by some unsuspecting little bastard hondas and i just get more pumped that the little shitbox just whooped my ass…and i mean the ones that look like shitbox’s, no disrespect AT ALL to honda’s, i started out a honda fanboy in my car loving career

Yeah you wouldn’t think there was a k series under my hood. And don with the widebody said he had a cracked piston but the car wouldn’t be able to run any boost with a cracked piston

haha yeaaahhhhh

idk don’t get me wrong my car is no veyron, but it holds its own, and when someone talks up their car and i shoot them down out of the sky i cant help but ;D

i totally thought i was going to get eaten alive

He’s a member on here, I think you guys might have to make me make a Call out section

haha sure, but like i said no hard feelings

OK TO ALL EXCEPT FOR THAT COBRA MAN
ITS HARD TO BELEIVE WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN THEY HAVE spray UNLESS THEY HEAR IT

you cant hear spray over my car, im sorry…other than the RPMs jumping obnoxiously (which they didnt) and i already told him i would race him as many times as he wants from a dig or roll i dont care, he lost once with me off spray…imagine what would have happened if i was on spray.

im not sayin you did man
im just sayin with most cars u can not hear it
so its hard to say if u did or didnt

make a call out section, so i can make my call out, loud and clear to mr 1996 Cobra (he may or may not be a member on here)

yeah thats what im saying, you cant hear it, he claims he did hear it which is clearly bullshit when 1. you cant, and 2. i didnt use it…im not gonna lie about something like that

Good God. I could write a book.

Best win eva:

LS1 to 160MPH+ with Cossey while waving after he pulled a ricer flyby on my private track near Mexico
Stock DSM with a 2-step :slight_smile:

in the STi -

black early 2000’s gt mustang with an exhaust from a 60ish roll - took him by bus lengths

dark color 02’ish trans am after leaving the lot - he jumped on me and i walked by him by about 3-4 cars… motor took a shit not much later.

on the bike -

06 or 07 c6 corvette dig to 140 on rt 9…not a good sight for him

06 or 07 gt500 - northway 75mph roll - 2 car lengths up to 150 where i let off

1996 Cobra (Non-Supercharged, I/E, Crower Cams, Ported Heads)

2003 Mustang GT Supercharged (I/E, Vortec Supercharger at 7psi)

Evo 8 (Stock)

200? SRT-4 (I/E, ???)

2007 Porsche Carrera 4 (Stock)

2001 Mustang V6 (I/E) By a million lenghts

200? Nissan 350Z (Stock)

2001 Corvette C5 (I/E)

These are just the ones I felt like posting up

In the G:
Black RX8 w/ exhaust and no cats, intake, reflash. Vlad can attest to this, as he was behind me lol. We went twice. Once from roll, once from dig. Stomped both times.

Previous body style Mustang Mach 1 =)
No comment on other driver’s skill.

In the LGT:
Other silver LGT. Dig, roll, w/e.
Yellow Cobalt SS Supercharged w/ ‘stage 2’. Twice from a roll.
Chevy 454SS pick up =), 3 times.

Cars I’ve lost to:
K20’s TA by a fender to 1/2 car length in the LGT.
Black S2000 w/ gears, full exhaust, intake. First night I had the car. No experience in it.