Kill Thread

What about when I destroyed you in your old Accord? :wink:

kills in my Trans Am:

Cossey’s LGT, as he stated
Fast Eddie’s turbo civic coupe
Don’s wide body rex
some kids 91 teg that he claimed was stupid fast(walked him by bus lengths)
2004 red SRT-4

I had a few good runs against Jay’s GT35R STI. That thing is quick.

I heard that Eddie’s Civic coupe stomped on you dude lol.

pretty sure we’re talking about the same guy, silver hp 5 spokes with a polished lip…guy was at the lots all the time, ridiculously loud, sounds like its doing something and shoots flames out of both tips between shifts but probably couldnt pull any better than a 14.5…

I killed a few colonies of bugs on the bike does that count?

Tend not to race nowdays.

Me?

I can attest to benny eating my k20 on the highway while he was only low rpm in fith gear. Fuckin German rainbows.

wtf i definitely lied to you if i said i was in fifth, i doubt i could get you starting in fifth to your downshift…

that night with mike you mean?

::slight_smile:
i never raced him in my civic, and he even admitted like last week or the week before that he couldn’t catch my trans am, i won by like a car or 2

nice try though :wink:

Just going by what I heard. It must’ve been your buddies car he beat or something then.

he raced my buddy’s K20 2001 coupe but idk if he won, if he did he didnt “stomp” on him

Lies.

www.shawnaugust.com/96VR-4VsCRX-3.MPG
www.shawnaugust.com/96VR-4VsCRX-4.MPG

damn thats gotta be a fun ass highway beast

The setup only made MID 4XX and about HIGH 3XX in that vid.

I drove my friends GT42R 3000GT with about 700LBS less. That’s more of a highway car.

oh is that all ::slight_smile:

haha jesus christ man, what i wouldnt give for 400whp/300wtq

i need moneyz

i can smell hot 35r from synapse at my house and it beckons me, they need to do financing roflmao

Interesting idea for Synapse regarding financing.

I enjoyed the car a lot more then before upgrading it.

why’s that? more shit to watch? temps start to creep moreso?

Temps dropped with a much more efficient setup.

More power = overpowering the clutch; more fuel upgrades; close to overpower the stock block; on verge of needed a build motor; cost of upgrades; different powerband; more worries; need to deal with timing/fuel pressure; major traction problems; drivetrain worries.

I enjoyed the car when it was BPU and only trapped 107. I could beat the shit out of day in and out without worries. Perhaps that coincides with the fact that I had 45K on it vs 90K on it.

eesh, i see what you mean, this is why im hesitant to turbo’ing the m because i know ill be throwing wads of money in an endless fire haha.

i could do head gasket and studs, with a 35r and a good tune and be around 400whp daily @ 12lbs or so…but then get what? 30k out of the motor at best…idk, not to mention the 8-10k it would take to get it to that point when all is said and done…meh