Kill Thread

buy nitrous again

juice ftw

but i like the spinny whistly yelling noises

It’s a tough hobby. I have more money than I’d ever want to admit into my car. Just an expensive aftermarket and a bad addiction. I’d stick to bang for buck mods without dumping a ton of money unless you have it to spend.

Juice adds up and I am not sure what his fuel system can take. You are fucked either way you turn with car modding. :slight_smile:

haha that is true

another kill:

so tonight while i was at wendy’s this ricer piece of shit in a white civic sedan started talkin shit, so i said bring it bitch, and he said oh its already been brung, and i said first one to exit 7 on 87 and back gets my girl, and he was like yeah bring it bitch and i was like oh its already been brung, then we flashed our ice and walked casually to our cars, pulled onto central and did 35 to 87, i totally smoked him to 35 though, rwd really helps on the launch. :o

so we make it to 87, merge carefully, signalling. this ricer bitch flashes his highbeams at me and i fuckin GUN it bro, and he fucking GUNS it and screams “nnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssss” but little does he know i filled his bottle up with my own urine when he wasnt looking, so here this asshole is misting my urine into his throttle body and hes all like “omgz danger to manifoldz” and im all like “HAR!” and got him by at least a freight train box car length.

made it back to central and fucked 4 strippers

it was a good night.

HAHAHA…

im bored lol

You need to work more. :slight_smile:

I wonder how many of us are at “Work” right now? hahaha

thats the thing though, i have literally NOTHING to do iuntil a car pulls up lol

if i go ask my boss RIGHT now what i should do, he’ll say

“I dont fuckin know go play a video game or something wtf”

haha

what do you do shine TYRES?

wtf lol am i missing something

nevermind ::slight_smile:

a couple recent ones for me

• 2000 BMW 540i, V8, 6 speed…it was his call out too, making fun of civics :nono

-[year unknown] CRX Si, B16 swap, nitrous maybe idk the guys were sketchy about opening the hood

• 2004 RSX Type-S, basically stock

What does your car run at the valley?

13.1 @ 105 :banana

On slicks though, correct? Or drag radials?

yes it was on slicks

So what does it run on street tires? I clock off 14.20 with street tires and a 60 foot of about 2.2-2.3.