Psychopjv > Shelby GT500 AND Cobraman

Did this today same old stuff as usual. Line em up have them beep because my horn broke. Hit my little red switch…Oh yeah i forgot to mention i may have added a plate kit this weekend. 100 shot. WHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Shelby was first. Poor guy who shall not be named needs to take proper shifting lessons ( :lol: ). Good tries though.

Then came cobraman. He’s done some things over winter and i figured it’d be fun to run. I spun like a sonuvabitch whacking from 35 in second. But he hung pretty damned well until 4th gear. LS1 top end > *

We had to cut the night short as i was spewing lots of coolant out of the overflow. As a quick precautionary measure I swapped out the t-stat because the gauge was fluctuating so badly. Tomorrow i’ll compression check and see if i popped a HG.

2-0 first night out on the squeeze. Thanks for the good runs guys and to the no drama BS. I also appreciate the stopping to make sure my car was alright. :tup: See ya out there.

well. as you can see title im the nitrous whore. but i dont live in NY anymore so someone else had to take over. ’ glad my kit is working ;)’ :lol:

nice pat :tup: i want a ride!!

:tup:

:tdown:

blowin shit up and now you cannot come to the track with me patrick…

shame shame

nice runs against some cool cars :tup:

white gt500 with red stripes?

yes

awesome pat :tup:

Nice kill, hope the car is ok. Did you tune it at all for the spray?

yea i was surprised i hung that close while you were sprayin good run tho.
o and pat thanks for spayin my car w/ coolant it needed to be washed anyways lol :tspry:

sounds like some saucy stuff :tspry: :smiley:

Nice Pat, have you taken it to the track? (Curious about numbers).

i was in the gt500 last night. Pretty impressive car. Chuck is use to an auto though not a 6spd. Stalls are his friend not a clutch.

Nah just amateurs, because “we don’t do this everyday”

:tup: to racing

YES

awesome…:bigclap::bigclap::bigclap:

side note, what ever happened to “IM NOT SPRAYING TILL I RUN 11’s NA” :lol: i never expected that to last

Well it ran 12.34 last summer n/a. So i figure mid to low 11’s.

at the track assclown. i want an 11 n/a. on the street i’ll spray grandma’s oldsmobile.

Epic :tup:

this car is retarded fast now. im impressed :tup:

nice pat 2-0 thats what im talkin about