Cobraman04>Psycopjv>Biged with other randomness

Cobraman04 vs Psycopjv vs biged (watch pat’s pipes :D)

Psycopjv vs Biged

Psycopjv vs Biged from a DIG what BAMFs, ed almost kills me with his spinning across 2 lanes

Cobraman vs Biged

Cobraman vs 38Stang

botched run of pat vs cobraman but good shot of my buddy’s red Z28’s first night out with the new full exhaust… then he bent a pushrod and had to call AAA :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure I saw cobraman run at lancaster this past wed. That car is scary fast now.

yeah it gets up and goes! I believe he was trapping 116 at NYI, i cant wait to get my car back so we can have a rematch! :smiley:

SAY IT AINT SO… a cobra beating an ls1 powered legend?

scarey fast? you need to go for a ride with Bladez lol. No doubt pullied cobras haul some ass though, good to hear is running strong :tup: cobraman

Pat were you spraying or NA?

nice runs boyz

looked like a good night guys! lots of pulls! reminds me of the day’s when oroc, chuck, turbo, and myself would go cruising. pull after pull after pull…too bad those days are gone :(, brings a tear to my eye.

all pats runs were na and i think so was38stang

:lol: at losing to Pat from dig

Pat’s out of bottle. :fyi:

yup tried to find a bottle for pat so we could run, with no luck

I was late to leave on that last one :slight_smile:

You can see pat spin, then catch, I however tried pedaling and it spun…just less fast, so I said screw it and gave cobraman a slight scare and smoke show.

Heck of a night.

I love seeing the progression of that cobra, always more fun to build something up a bit at a time. Actually see your money at work.

i lol’d too. But he bought bfg’s :tdown:

good runs last night lots of fun, and i cant wait for the rematch w/ you jim its gonna be close

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/a-stolen-grill_175142.htm?ref=c99d6cb0-8dbc-4172-95e0-981d01621cf6

more on the way

MT ftw 1.51 :lol:

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. that was awesome.

true dat./

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

at this rate I’ll have to replace the BFG’s…at the time the MT’s are back in stock :slight_smile: Good for the car, bad for the wallet.

Thats a nice camera!

fucking :picard: x 32523523…and he wants to spray it now too…i can feel darwin coming into play pretty soon…