Orange Cobra....

Runs low 12’s (12.2/12.4) at like 117/118 Last year at least. Maybe did a blower swap over the winter??

there was also a 96 at the show this weekend with a hombuilt powerdyne kit on it . untuned etc . did it have a hood ?

it was a terminator.

thing hissed up front. Cobra jeff said he has a f1r on it. Makes sense because the thing sounded weird. It was also auto.

did it have a anniversary badge on the fender ? if so car is pretty built

Must be new then. I lined up with him a few times at the valley last year and beat him every time. Pretty sure he said it was pulley, intake, exhaust then.

not sure. Hard to see when he is behind me :wink:

bulllllshit

chase is a race my friend, and if your not catching theres a problem :wink:

Yesss. Driving around with hot bottle FTW.

bottle was closed. I was on my way home from work.

ya leave the bottle in the car ??? lolol ya know how dangerous that is esp with the heat lol

Just saw the thread on NYMustangs…the guy just got it tuned on E85 last weekend…almost 800 horsepower.

Whatd you hammer it 10 cars in front of him?

I use to worry about it and take it out, until one day I forgot on a 90* day. I got home and checked it, and the bottle was cool to the touch. Opened it up and it wasnt even over 700psi. The bottle in the spare tire well stays cool no matter what. It would be a big problem if I had it in the back seat or under my hatch window, but I dont.

bs.

after he hammered it next to me and it looked like cobra jeff’s pullied cobra back in the day…deff. was NOT a 800rwhp car.

nope. Around 1.5 cars. I was the first car at the light in the left lane, and there was a car next to me in the right and he was behind him. I rolled out easy then hammered it. He came into my lane and followed until the top of 4th gear and didnt even start to come back. I know he was on it because when I hit it, I watched him lay into it and get squirly after he changed lanes…

http://www.newyorkmustangs.com/forums/cats-out-bag-part-3-orange-rob-dyno-t24244.html

735/627 He had it tuned for 93 pump and E85. Maybe he was running pump? It got tuned monday.

Hope he doesn’t mind me putting this up.

youtu.be/UBxQidUiv1c

Thread is here, not sure if public can see or not…

beat me to it…lol