New member couple mustangs pics

Saw shift518 sticker on a nice jetta came to checkit out. I have a couple mustangs. Ive owned the notch since 1994 and bought cobra over a year ago. I look forward to attending some events this summer. Heres a couple pics…

Welcome to the shit

Is that Daves old cobra?

Yes daves old cobra. Heres my 87.

yuppers. daves cobra was pretty cool.

Its not cool anymore? :lol I havent done any appearance mods spent $ elsewhere.

Nice rides. You wanna trade them black rims for some silver ones?!?!

Nice ride you have to. No trade i like the look and easier to keep clean.

Yea that cobra was always clean as hell… The old owner is a habib though…Uu

still looks coo, dont worrrryyyyl. anybody that does “appearance mods” to those cars is crazy. they are perfect the way they are. (wheels are acceptable) all that other chinsey shit most stang owners put on there just ruins the car. have you done anything to make it faster?

Nothing special just upgrading the sc.
http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq24/spdtrip/2cobrawhipple23.jpg

badass. what ya puttin on?!?! U need injectors? I have a set i’m not going to use.

Whale Cum to the forums.

Whipple. I have all the parts just need to find time to finish the job.

ahh i remember seeing and talking to you about the upgraded s/c over the summer time quite a while ago. goodluck with that, cant wait to see this out rippin’

Are you john with the procharged stang?

nahhh, that is not me. i dont have anything of interest as its a dumper and its slow lol. sorry.

what size whipple. i have a posi ported lower manifold if you are interested. get ready to change that clutch and that 10 spline if you already havent, im sure you already did that tho.

whippleualive

hi mustang('s) owner