Orange Cobra....

yup thats it. The car is badass. He definitely wasnt on e85.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/TTAWD/bradspics032.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u315/TTAWD/bradspics036.jpg

wanna keep thinking like that drew lol

Hmmm.

that car had the bottle mounted under the rear hatch window. I know because I saw that thread on ls1tech years ago.

that just proves that if I had it mounted there, I wouldnt keep it in the car.

i have had my owbn bottle at the valley get hot and get high pressure in my spare tire well man

that mustang has the god damn WORST power curve i’ve ever seen in my life… it makes over 500whp for like 5 seconds. FUCK THAT.

Someone that’s on that board get him over here to tell his side of the race.

Yes.

I told ya, a “chase is a race”.

didnt line up side by side. He is a older guy.

man when he was “squirrely” he was probly ssssssssmokin the tires off, even on this “pump” gas you speek of. i hate to say it but that car on 93/e85, would still run you for your $/beat you on spray. not hating on u at all its just the proof is in the puddn’

Sounds like smokin was being boy-racer and thought he was racing a nice old guy out in his mustang.

He was probably just driving normally

aka… romper stompin around at anything on the street.

yah thats it.

when is your junk going to be ready to back up your gum flapping? Im getting sick of your shit talking.

I gots better power under the curveeee RICHIE. No doubt 100% the car would come by me on the top end, hard…but I question how long it would take…

Going up to do the wiring tomorrow. The night after it gets tuned. You and me. 80-180 in vermont.

i predict 60 seconds, cause u can ask big red and nick cage…mustangs are GONE in 60 seconds. BRO.

:hugFBODZ4LYFE

omg richit with the cheesiest diss in the world and i fucking LOVE IT

how about you be serious for once and lets end all this shit.

Haha… a race will not end this shit. If you win… you will constantly rant and rave about how you are the “king of the streets” and if I win, I guarentee you will make up some excuse as to why.

If I was to actually ever race you, lowest it would be would be 60 and it would go to at least 130.

I’ve straight up told you multiple times that I’m just talking shit to get you fired up and it has worked 10 fold. Il race everyone on here BUT you just to see you get fired up.