Psychopjv > Shelby GT500 AND Cobraman

Pat, what trap speed?

I’m going to be doing a run with a GT500. I cant wait to see how clse the race will be.
:tup: to some guud runs.

i was a lucky guy who drove that gt500. smooth as hell!

ya dude i was in the car a few times it rides so smooth and it moves pretty good

:tup: to a badass TA man.

Last summer it was 115. i’ll be somewhere in zee 120’s now.

logoff, compression test, win.

:carnut

yes. to the shop for a compression test. and paint of el bay de engino

Very nice. Cant wait to see it :slight_smile:

:tup:

ya i wish i could shift so it would have been a race…I got killed by you cause finding thrid is like me finding a lost land… I felt bad for the car it’s only got 900miles on it and already over boosting it…But fun runs and when i get my act car out we will have to run again…

good runs. thanks for the shower my visor is antifog now

you ran him to? im sad if i missed this… i woulda loved to ride shotty :frowning:

What kinda cobra did you race? Awesome runs. Now race Bladez and videotape it?

cobraman04 03 S/C Cobra

Yeah I just watched the video. I guess I should have done more research first.

pat, we need to line em up. get your shit together and lets run.:slight_smile:

That definitely was a fun night… Us bikes got sprayed :lol:

Well compression test yeilded good results for me.

#1- 240 #3- 240 #5- 235 #7- 227
#2- 240 #4- 235 #6- 235 #8- 235
Not bad for almost 104,000 miles eh? #7 is the worst cylinder one these motors by the way. it runs the leanest of them all. Ask Chuck about that :wink:

So it is believed that the heads are lifting under the massive cylinder pressures. Although no overheat condition was noticed after the therm swap. I also sprayed the shit out of it on my way home from hockey and not one single drop of coolant came out.
So it could have been the 3 consecutive runs we did since NOS heats coolant like woah.

that is phenomenal news… i love you