Post your first ever kill/death thread!

So I got to thinking as I sit here bored at work what I can do on the interest that could provide a fair amount of effort. And then it hit me why not make a thread staring stories about our very first race weither or not it was kill/loss. No matter how slow and how ghey.

And speaking of slow and ghey I present mine.

89 Ford F-150 > 86 Ford Ranger

The F-150 had some serious mods such as all-season tires, and a fresh paint job sporting your typical base-model straight 6. Equipped with a 5-speed OverDrive transmission, and a menacing color matched fiberglass cap. And awesome over-cab orange lights

The Ranger which was mine was the nicely loaded model sporting so awesome mods itself. Such as a classy 2.9L v6 WITH fuel injection! Mismatched body panels, plenty of duct-tape, and to top it off a bad transmission that shifted when ever it damn well pleased into who knows what gear and usually had to be manually shifted. With the exception of reverse which was optional much like every other A4LD equipped ford out there. And lastly a 1 1/2" tach due installed for additional intimidation factor.

It started out simple, just going to school minding my own business in my rusty ride with my sweet fred flintstone floorboards. When a classmate pulled up next to me in his F-OneSiqqqty. It was a cool early AM day, and we were sitting next to each other at a long red light when it was brought up with a meek “Wanna race” from me, followed by a “Let’s go bitch” from the F-150 driver/passengers. His mighty 300ci straight-6 let off a mighty roar, not to be outdone. I did a sweet neutral rev letting my presence be known as my tiny V-6 breathed through it’s rusted though manifolds, and remains of it’s exhaust echoing fear and tetanus throughout the town.

Not knowing what brake torquing was at the time we just reved at each other like a bunch of ricers. The like was about to turn green, so I popped it into “1”. At this point the light goes green, he dumps the clutch peg-legging it, and I hit it with no wheel spin due to my torque management system known as shit power. I start to take the lead off the line due to my light weight, and better traction. The tach started to climb as we started to get under way. It seemed like ages mostly because it was as I finally got near the top of first.

I popped the tranny into “2”, and a few a few seconds the transmission found second with a nifty pop. And I held my ground by one car, accelerating at blistering rates we finally approach the speed limit. Shortly after we blow past it in a matter of minutes. Still holding my lead, up to the top of second it’s time to shift.

I nudge the shifter into “D”, nothing happens it sits in second as I pass well into my redline. It finally shifts into neutral for a bit and with a bang it decides to drop into forth for shits & giggles even though it’s not in “OD”. Losing the much needed torque of third I proceed to lose ground quickly. As the F-150 blows by me at 70MPH I try to keep up but in forth I had no chance and the deed was done. I had lost.

We then got to class, had our laughs. And proceeded through the day.

well, i know i did plenty of fucking around with my 88 stang, but the first one i clearly remember was in my second registered vehical, my 95 s10

warning: some people might have heard me tell this story before, but i fucking love it …

i cam rolling up to a red light on XXX rd in the ws pew area. it sometime in the evening after rush hour had died down, and the only other vehical at the light was a police officer from one of the nearby towns.

i calmly rolled to a stop in a civilived manner, and gave a friendly nod to the two officers in the car to my left. the driver of said car bumped the gas.

maybe because he spilled a bit of his coffee
maybe because he was adjusting his utility belt
maybe because he just wanted to mess with a kid in a lowered s10 … i dont know

being a car guy, i gave the typical car guy response, i reved back, expecting nothing to come of it

instead, the officer decided to look over, and then procede to brake torque his car. i start to laugh, then decide ITS FUCKING ON !

i rev, let it idle down, and then peg my lil 4 banger to redline, waiting for the light to drop
green light comes and i let the clutch fly as i back OFF the throttle, slowly accell through first gear, hammer second, slowly acell through second, hammer 3rd, and let the truck idle at the speed limit

by this time, the cops got a few lengths on me, he drops back, smiles, and takes off to his destination

few months later, im in roughly the sam area, and i get the gum drops and spot light treatment … fuck fuck fuck …

i get the book thrown at me, this cop seriously has a hard on for dragging me into jail for no apparent reason, asking me a million questions, asking if i know this drug dealer and that drug dealer, insisting my vehical was seen here and there and this place, insisting that he knows who i REALY AM, on and on and on … then proceeds to sit in his car on the radio FOREVER

holy fuck, im going to jail because he thinks im some huge criminal

after a solid 15 minutes in his car, he gets out and comes up to my window, most dead serious look on his face and his hand on his unbuttoned service revolver

fuck im going to jail …

he give me the look everyone DOESNT want from a cop, and then just busts out laughing, to the point that he almost fell over … and im totaly fucking lost as to whats so funny …

he just looks at me after he catches his breath … and asks me “hey, wana race again?”

mother fucker decided to zap me for “racing” him a few months back, knowing i wouldnt remember what he looked like

so i lost, twice … once because i wasnt about to actualy race an on duty officer, and once because i didnt remember what he looked like

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4784&highlight=suv

copied and pasted. Keep in mind i wrote this when I was 16

last night there was nothing to do. I called up 91eclipsegs, and he was with Josh. He told me Josh still wanted to race me lol. I had said in the past that I was a better driver than him, and my car was faster.
He has a 96 (I think?) silver nissan 200sx with a weapon r intake, rear strut tower bar, tints, and removed hubcaps (weight reduction lol).

so with my friend bobby as a pasenger in his car, and dan (91eclipsegs) in my car, we lined up. I drop it from 2.5k rpms, no real chirp, and smoke him, as he had a shitty start. won by like 1.5 car lengths.
so he’s like “i had a bad start let’s do it again”

so we did. Lined up, he dropped it from like 3k. Smoked them so much he almost hit my car. I started laughing as soon as I heard him spin so much and I dropped my clutc out of laughter, so I was spinning hard too. We caught traction around the same time and I walked him. won by about a car length.

So then we stop, and I explain to him how he should start a race in a stick shift car. Then he tells me he wants to line up yet again.
This time I barely chirp em, he has a nice start, and I walk him. The third one was a fair win, as he fugged up with first two time (even though the start is half the race, no excuse lol). We each had one passenger of the same weight in our car to even things out, but he had a weight advantage because I have two heavy kicker solo 12’s in my car with a heavy 960x2 rms kicker amp.

hrm that would be too a certain members red xtreme way back in teh day

my first kill in the civic was on my way home from work on XXX. this kid in a new 1.8t jetta gunned it on me and i had a car length or 2 by 3rd gear. then later that night my buddy raced me in his chipped audi a4 turbo which i think has the same 1.8t but with awd. had him by 3rd too. stock gsr motor > fairly stock 1.8t cars any day.

Holy Shit, Freakin Hilarios

X2

cs_militia

first week CS retail launched

I shot somebody with meh uSp!!1

:slight_smile:

my first memorable kill was an NSX in my maxima. Dry run for the turbo.

Long story short, my '84 S-10 Blazer with a 350 swapped into it versus a '97 TA. Ripped him outta the hole at a red light and proceeded to put buses on him. Pulled into a parking lot to turn around and gave it some gas. Revs go up but me and pops (riding shotty) don’t move. Ended up ripping my stock S-10 rear end a new one. Lesson learned. Do not drop a 350 into a S-10 and expect the rear end to hold that long.

no street names

civic>vw
Well I was at a light and a black 1.8T jetta was sitting there next to me. Light turns green and I take off slow as normal and I can see the jetta riding next to me then I hear that ride flooring it. The jetta got a half a car in front when I let her rip, lets just say he look bumbed when I left him a bus lenght in the top of 3rd. damn slow civ-ee’s

I copied and pasted from another site lol This is when I was NA.

My favorite death had to have been when I was wroking in N.T. back in '01-'03, and driving my ‘96Grand Prix with the supercharged 3800 swapped in with a cam, reprog. PCM, and a smaller pulley.
Driving down a loong 4 lane stretch, I pass by a ‘95 ( i think) blue camaro SS.
I see a sticker from a local dyno shop on the window, and paced him a bit, and got no response. (reasoning shows itself later in the story). I get to a stoplight where the 4lane turns into 2 like 1000’ after the light.
Aproaching the stop light I see that a BMW is sitting in the left lane. I was feeling “frisky” so I hopped into the right lane. Guy in the BMW just give a glance at me and then back to the light. I notice the blue camaro caught up and got behind ME (in the right lane).
The light turned green, I pedal it for a couple sec. and punch it (old setup didnt spin too bad = high13sec. car back then). Pull the BMW like nuthin (he might not have been trying) I glance at the camaro behind me to see how good he was keepin up, if at all. He was 3-4 cars back and, as I was still ooking behind me, I see the camaro almost lift the front left tire at 60-70ish mph. and I said, “oh…shit”
The camaro caught up as if I jammed on the brakes and passed me like nuthin’ which was good because I think my eardrums were going to bleed. He pulled bus fleets on me. This was all while I had it floored. I stayed at 100 to keep him in view.
We get to the next light and luckly he was turning. I notice at first that he had ‘vette’ calipers. Then I hear a rough idle, THEN I hear a supercharger whistling. THEN, (lol) I smell that beautiful smell of race gas. I nodd at the older fella and shake my head like, “W-T-F.”
In the end, I find out hes a member of UBRF (when I was on there) and he’s currently a member here as well. The car is a monster :headbang: with 800+hp stroked sbc, s/c’ed, and sprayed. He later told me, he obviously didnt even need the spray. Hopefully he’ll read this and laugh as well. :smash2: I got KILLED!

**Even funnier…the guy in the BMW gets next to me at the 3rd light (after the camaro turned) and asks me, “did u read what his license plate said?” I said…yeah, both of us agreed and went on with our day.

not my first ever, but one of my early ones and a sure favorite…

this was shortly after i got my Dakota R/T and all i had on it was a loud exhaust (and by loud i mean i started putting on an exhaust system but got sidetracked and ended up driving around with open cats for a week or so) and MSD wires/plugs/cap blah blah blah…

so im driving down XXX and see a 3rd gen camaro pull out from a side street and he almost comes to a complete stop for a second as i go by. he then gets in behind me as i precede to turn on to XXX. as i went by him, i noticed it had some cheap American Racing rims on it, and it had no hood, showing off the chrome air cleaner, valve covers and a bunch of chrome stuff on the hoses and everything (emphasis on lots of chrome in the engine bay lol). as far as mods, all i could tell is it just had exhaust because it was kinda loud.

so we pull up to a light and i see him brake torque it a little bit so i figure im gonna lose, but what the hell. light turns green and i i spun pretty bad, but i started to gain on him and pull him…pretty bad actually :bloat:

next light hes like ‘woah dude! you got a Hemi in that thing???’ and im like nah its just a 5.9. he then asks me how much nitrous im spraying and i said none i dont even really have anything done to the truck. he gives me a look like he doesnt believe a word i just said, so i ask him what he had in his car and he said it had a 454 all motor with a pistol grip 5 speed (last i checked, that was more of a mopar thing, and i didnt know you could brake torque a manual like that). im pretty sure it only had a 305 in it.

sounds like rskrause?

:word: yeah i was thinking the same thing

^^^Ding-ding-ding!!!

first kill

me vs my best friend
94 V6 auto thunderbird vs. 89 firebird v6 auto

The race was prob from 20-80…The thunderbird wins :slight_smile:

best kills were with the stealth.

I ran into a modded transam who kept pulling up next to me and reving. After ignoring him about 3 times I decided to embarass him. He guns it and so do I and I ripped past him hard and we catch the next light. He’s like “whoa, whats done to that thing?” I told him the truth and told him it was pretty much stock :wink: he couldn’t comprehend what happend.

Then I had some mustang dood mess with me at a light. We both went at the same time ( i didn’t launch hard) and after putting a train on him he pulls up next to me and is like “yo…I spun off the line” to which I responded yeah…nice race man. He looked confused and I turned to the next steet.

There was also a member on UBRF who called me out 3 different times and never won…That was kinda funny.

One of my funnier kills had to be that S2000 I beat him by 2-3 cars. We get to the next light and he asked me, “is that stock?” I tell him its supercharged…and he smiled and said, “You bastard” My gf and I still laugh about that. haha…hahha…:gotme: