Post your first ever kill/death thread!

Some funny stories. Well, everyone knows mine and if you don’t its in my thread.

using search on teh barf… from back in the spring of 05…

Me > Eclipse GT

Cruisin back from my buddy’s house tonight, stop at a red light. look over, notice a red eclipse pull up next to me. it’s a friend of mine from high school i havn’t see in years. shoot the shit, ask him if he wan’t to run, he says sure. TOTALLY thinking i’m gonna get pwned, but i’ll run anyway. green light go, pretty close, hit second, pull a bit, by the top of 2nd i have him by a car leingth. hit 3rd and shut down, so does he. shoot the shit at the next light, then went home. supprised i won.
2.8 12v w/ 151k miles > fresh 3.0 24v

lol

first kill was a 1979 Z28 Camaro leaving duffs cruise night back in 05’. My Mustang was bone stock then…it was ugly for him

I’d post the original thread but I’m still banned over at UBRF… :bloated:

Hahaha Mom’s newish '95 Cutlass Ciera > older lady’s Buick. I was 16. We were lined up at a light. Her lane was ending. I had to teach her a lesson. When I realized we both floored it I looked over to see her laughing that “oh to be young again” laugh. :biglol: :tup:

for some reason i remember linin up with my friends wrx in my dope focus… autotragic… and i got schooled hahahahah.

i didn’t post a kill but my 3.8 firebird wasted a SHO when my lane was ending, on a date when I was 16 a week or so after i got my license.

I think it was in my Achieva against a V6 Camaro. That little quad 4 had some balls for an na 4 cyl.

I don’t think I ever posted my first kill. It was against a Grand Grix GTX after seeing Fast and Furious at the movies. I was on my way home and pulled up along side this kid with my Mustang. He goosed the throttle so I knew he was game, then I downshifted and we went. I just barely ahead of him by a nose and then he let off. I think I was 19 at the time.

ha i’ve got a few good ones…

Grand Am SE > Mustang

Lancaster Speedway, i line up next to some V6 mustang with altezza’s, a double decker wing, it was red, must have had a cat back exhaust…and i was there in my stock V6 GA SE autotragic…

took him by about 5 cars…end of the track, windows down, he yells “what the hell do you have done to that thing!”

i say: “um…a system, and some sweet neon lights”

Grand Am SE with passengers > Trans Am

Myself, Nitroinsane (Joe) and JOE (Joe) are cruising down transit…car’s feelin pretty heavy about that time…and we spy and catch up to some kid in a yellow trans am…get next to him, pace him, windows down, i dont remember if we were making gestures or shouting things…but i’m sure we were…i get on it a few times on and off, he finally bites and floors it…as did i…and with myself, and two not-so-averaged-weight passengers pass him by…laughter ensued…a lot…on our parts…

i think that was one of the nights after coming back from Clifton Hill…

ah the good 'ol days…

too many death stories…I drive a maxima

haha that was great. nobody fucks with the grand am

OK, I got another one…I was in the Grand Prix and still had some bugs to work out (misfiring at high rpms) but, my dumbass beat on it anyways.
So, we get lined up with a brand new Corvette C6. I have 2 friends with me. I’m 225, friend #1 230~ish, and #2 170~ish well, my friend in the back is giving him gestures that “we” want to run him. My friend in the pass. seat joins in on the fun, the kid in the vette (it was a burnt orange)was chuckling, as would anybody in a performance car at a Grand Prix. Well, light goes green, and he gets a half car jump and even as I spin thats all he gets, shifts into 2nd and he leaves me at his rear bumper BUT, doesnt pull anymore till the top of 2nd (which was 70mph I think) then the misfires start and sound like my engine is gonna explode… So I let off. At that time of modding he would have got me anyway over that speed but all in all it was fun that a family car with 3 guys in it held its own…but, its still a death.

WOW, THAT’S V6 POWARRRRRRR!

So im Driving along in my Big ol Conversion van with its big 350 chuggin along, and i hear this loud peice of shit pull up next to me, revving his engine and blasting his really shitty subs(yay distortion). I look over, put my van in neutral, give the 350 a couple Short Revs and look over. He revs his engine back, and i point at the light. he nods in agreement. I have my left foot holding the brake and the right on the gas, holding the 350 at bay at around 3500 rpms. Hes got his Rpms probably at 5 and has a clutch. Light Turns GREEN, and i let off the brake and Tromp the throttle, My wheels spun quite a bit and i let off to allow hookup, he did not and spun his tires for a good 50 feet and then hooked up in 2nd gear. When i got close to the Shift point for 2nd gear i let off the gas slightly and let the automatic slip into 2nd gear and re set my foot at the floor, i saw him about 20 feet behind me, i ease off the gas, and i pop into 3rd, as he catches up i grab the stick and throw it into 2nd and floor it, and i get more wheelspin and let him eat Van exhaust, when i got to 75 i slowed to 45. and when i got to the next light, he pulls up, asks if i had anything done to the van, I laughed and sped off.

Interesting Tidbits. My Van is completely Bonestock, with the Stock 350 and everything just Stock

This guys Eclipse had all the body kits available and one of those retarded industrial looking alumunum aircraft spoilers, apparently he spent his money on looks, not speed. Well he had a noisy exhaust, but that was about it im guessing.

I dont think Vans are supose to race…but mine did and raped the shit outta this kid, and he was very surprised.

Note, looking at this story about 2 years later, Its still hilarious. I miss my Shagginwagon

^^I had a Astro van with a 350 :slight_smile:

those 350s are no joke. thing had balls for a Van

-11 miles on the Civic
-Mis shift 3rd on SH RD against D-Bag
-Lose race in shame of shifting skills
-Near fight at N French light with said Douche Bag
-Psycho Ex-Ex-Ex GF punching me in the arm
-Monkey Secks with said Ex-Ex-EX GF

Good Times. Good Times.

my first kill was at 14.lol.

dune buggy VS. lincoln continental(dads whip)

go cart had a launch that killed the lincoln. it was at a short closed parking lot so we prob only got to 35mph???

funnest day ever. i still have the buggy and wanna do a swap with like a small toyota motor. 3s?

my old 92 eclipse gs > friends old 94 impreza wagon. Intense… and slow