Post your first ever kill/death thread!

First Kill

My 82 Trans Am with the AMAZING 305 beats a 95 Integra GS.

First Death

Same Trans Am gets mauled by my friends GTA.

01 z24 vs 96ish camaro RS.
3x in a row, from a stop.

each time his friends in car were laughing at him, as were teh now wife and I.
:slight_smile:

i have always had a VW so i don’t have any. one time i almost beat a quadrapalegic in a wheelchair.

[quote=“Dex,post:43,topic:23997"”]

i have always had a VW so i don’t have any. one time i almost beat a quadrapalegic in a wheelchair.

[/quote]

It was close though…and you cheated off the dig…and you were throwing garbage out of your car for “weight reduction” as you were driving…

[quote=“Dex,post:43,topic:23997"”]

one time i almost beat a quadrapalegic in a wheelchair.

[/quote]

:bsflag:

The more this post goes the more I remember…my first kill with my '96 GP with my SC 3800 in it was against a '94~'96 3.4 Camaro.
I was sitting at a light, up rolls this camaro (mint green with a unpainted body kit) the kid has the music blaring. He gets to the line, pushs in the clutch, rolls back, lets it out comes back to the line. He does it like 3-4x’s. Light changes, I dont even brake/trq. it. He spinzz his tires for a good 5ft. (haha) I then go 3/4 to wot and pull on him, yes I pulled while spinning. The lowly 3.4 driver looked over with a look of astonishment and a touch of W-T-F?! I turned at the next light so I never got to see what his (at the next light) reaction was.

when i got my integra my first kill was vs a DelSol…was a terribly slow race needless to say :stuck_out_tongue:

first one in the Z was a later 90’s Mustang GT…
neither story was very exciting however :lol:

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:31,topic:23997"”]

too many death stories…I drive a maxima

[/quote]

There are ways to fix that Chris!

First kill was against a Mustang 5.0 in my maxima

First loss was against a 01 Mustang GT with many mods and claimed to run a 14.6 which was bs. Hung from a roll, lost from a stop. Again in the maxima.

I beat my friend’s ?89-90-91? stock auto 240SX about 2 years ago with my 96 Thunderbird V6 (auto, of course), when I first got my license. From a dig, had him by about half a car length. Pretty fun for a first race.

My first kill i remember was in my 96 grand am gt.

It was pretty memorable because I raced an identical grand am gt, same 4 cyl. and 5 speed, 2-door, everything, and beat the guy pretty good, by second gear I jumped ahead. Dude was granny shifting like a moo foo.

And to top it off I had a pretty husky (200-250lb) friend with me, and I still pulled the other kid, who was driving alone.

First SHO kill:

Automatic LT1 camaro - by the time I shifted out of 3rd, it was like 3 cars. Then I raced a couple slighty modded ones, and stayed right with them to 100+

First Camaro kill:

was a black on black on black 5.0, he had the top down cruisin along. I watched him chuckle as he looked over, 0-120, he didnt stand a chance, buses.

First Tahoe kill:

dodge f350 crew cab diesel, he was stock and slower than shit. I was actually most surprised on this one.

i cant remember which one came first because i was driving both cars around the same time.

one 94 or 95 s-10<97 accord

I just turned 16 and got my limited liscense and I borrowed my uncles DD s-10 for a while while my car was getting a head gasket done. iirc, we had off of school and were bored out of our minds so we decided to make a racing vid. I’m pretty sure i lost, but it was fairly close. I;ll work on trying to find the vid. This took place on a small street with houses everywhere…damn kids.

the second
89 sunbird turbo > stock ricer cavi

Starting from a roll of about 30, we both floored it after the 3 beeps. It wasent even close, i pulled well over a lenght and by that point I wasent even speeding too bad. I have no idea what that kid did to his car, but it had to of been soo much slower than stock.

I havent done any other form of racing since i was 16.

First kill = 1.8T jetta in my old GT :smiley:

mine was a v6 mustang that i beat with my camaro305 it was a very slow race but yes i won we went from a stop to 90

^dodge didnt make an f350, that was ford :wiggle:

Oo0 0Oo my turn…

When I was 16 my first car was an automatic 1993 ford tempo. It was teal green with pink and purple painted on graphics. I bought it from an old lady.

My other friend had a 1990 plymouth acclaim.

We were at another friends house when he said hey I wonder who’s car is faster. of course i pipe up with my threats and my buddy with the acclaim does the same.

So all three of us drive down the road to secluded area with a long straight. we both take our intake filters out and the one non racing friend flags us.

I took off and pulled hard to 85 which took about 20 seconds but i left him by like 8 car lengths.

that was my first :slight_smile:

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha :lol:

my first kill was in my 91 miata… my buddy had just bought a cougar v6 and we were coming back from grabbing some food and he was by him self in the car and his girlfriend was in my car because she never rode in a convertible before… we were sitting at a light and he started reving his car i gave him a rev back and we took off. i pulled on him hard and we got to the next light and he told me that he screwed up… so we went again i roasted him haha i almost felt bad because his girl was in the car with me =)

my first death was in the same car against a turboed saturan on the xxx i stuck with him for a while but my bone stock 1.6 with 160k couldn’t keep up past about 120mph lol

Took place 3 years ago.
My 98’ 2 door Chevy blazer vs 04 Lancer OZ edition.

I hated the kid and prior to us racing I yelled out my window “you fat fuck” when he passed me while i was at a red light. He turned around, pulled up on the side of me and we name called each other until it turned green on Colvin blvd. We both floored it and the Blazer kicked his ass.

first worth while kill i had was in my 91 jetta, took a wrx with bolt ons. I didn’t really get to talk with him for more than 5 seconds, but had a full tune/turbo back/few other small things.

My favorite kill had to have been the tag team me and woody laid on the blue svt we ran into in west seneca a few summers ago. Me and this svt focus with bolt ons lined up at about 30mph and took off, i pulled about 5-6 cars easily and woody came up behind me and pulled him all in the same race.

Best part, svt- “WTF is in that thing??!?”

Me- stock 8v , :tup:

:beer: