Post your first ever kill/death thread!

first kill: raced a 96 blazer zr2 in my 96 s10 zr2. same exact motor…
I beat him…i power braked it at the light and he didn’t.

The one that sticks outthe most though was in my jetta 1.8t
just a bunch of bolt-ons and tune…some kid in a yellow mustang gt vert pulled up next to me with his girlfriend.
He took off and I followed suit and blew his girlfriend a kiss when i drove by.(full on fast and furious shit)
The best thing was she was thinking…man my boyfriends manly car got beat by a chick car with some homo driving.:cjerk:

Maybe 4 years ago…

Me vs Badazz

I roasted him by about 5 cars down xxx street… Of course i was driving his green LT1 and he was drivng my stock 305 iroc lol

Good times :tup:

kill: i cant remember

death: fcking kenne bell cobras :2fingers:

my friend leo bought this from you, it was one of few mkIVs that i actually enjoyed. And it was the quickest mkIV around, it stayed within a car of me everytime we raced. 145mph pulls coming back from Pittsburg > *

I cant believe I forgot about all the runs I’ve had with my '64 Pontiac LeMans (GTO clone). I was in my late teens and was racing just about anyone with a muscle car.

Lets see first kill (or stupidity)

Was off racing in the middle of nowhere and a coupling became loose. Went to fix it the next day and forgot to latch the hood pins on a test pull… 55mph and the hood lifted and heres the result:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/ryanmcell/IMG_1813.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/ryanmcell/IMG_1814.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a130/ryanmcell/IMG_1818.jpg

So that was my fun kill story to share… I killed my windshield.

Yeah i remember him, I saw him down in sunset and he was missing a grill (he got in a fight with a gate)
That car was fun, I had a ton of parts for it I never even put on it.

:lol::lol:

So that was my fun kill story to share… I killed my windshield.

this is probably the best kill story on here. i wonder if the damage would have been a lot less without the bulge in the hood for the turbo…

i wonder if the damage would have been much less had there been no bulge in the hood to clear the turbo…just hope you weren’t picking glass out of your teeth after this
:frowning:

first real “loss” that I remember:

Driving down rt.20 with my girlfriend at the time… thinking I was king shit in my new “v8” tbird which was, for the most part, stock.

to me, at the time, it was a fast car (15 seconds of fury).

I ran into a real nice white 98-ish cobra. I decided to get on it next to him with him following shortly after… he hit the throttle and within .2 seconds he got over and almost hit my rear bumper (I had it to the floor lol). Boy was that dis-satisfying. EDIT: then he continued to slow down… let me pass him then go flying by lol just to be a dick I suppose

My first win was racing my friend bob… me in a 91 v6 tbird… him in his cherry low milage 92 camaro RS (his dream car more or less). We both nailed it and I walked him pretty bad up to about 60 or so, and almost got hit head on in the process coming over a blind section of road. Why are young people so stupid? I look back on that shit now and get the willies thinking of how it could of ended

NOOB 16 YEAR OLD WOODROW PWNED

cruisin in my 96 GRAND AM se with teh 2.4 twin cam, auto of course.

saw a white teg and thought psh…fuck that, i got this. so i whiped by in true ricer flyby form, green underglow blinding him as i whipped by at mach -2342342.

i then heard strange noises and loud exhaust behind me, only to see that same white teg rip past me and throw a BOV through my open window as he passed. had no idea what a bov was at the time…just knew that teg was WAY faster than me. i went home in shame never to speak of the event again…until now

end

Remember when I took you in my jetta 1.8t? Man you were pissed. but revenge was sweet for you when we raced again gti vs. 300zx

1st kill was about 3 years ago back when I had my old beat up 1985 Firebird 305 Manual. I was probably a few miles from my exit on the thruway when a white 2000 Impala pulls up next to me and drives along side for a bit and I knew he wanted to go. Were crusing at about 70 so He takes off and drop down into 4th…not getting anywhere so I say screw it im getting a new car soon anyway so I drop it down into 3rd and the car is at the redline and passing it, I just pushed it whipping by him and laughing all the way just in time to get off at my exit. Never Blew the motor fortunatly.

No glass in the face, just startled. The road I was on had no shoulder really so it was hard to pull over lol.

talk about luck man, glad nothing happened.

psshhhhh wasnt me thats for sure

I laid the smack down on woody’s 3kgt after school by like a fender and then he didn’t like me anymore.

You were in the tore ass behind us.

Too bad we never got a good sable vs. taurus race, but we sure as hell laid some sweet burnouts in the parking lot :lol:

First Kill I clearly remember was driving my dad’s 98 Deville with 3 other guys in the car, heavy other guy in the front (better for launch traction on FWD? :P). Was against a Cobalt SS, my brothers friend driving, him in the passenger seat stirring up the race mood.

Light goes green I get fooled by no left signal first (D’oh!), I ease into it but still chirp the tires…Cobalt spins them all the way threw the intersection, my bumper to his rear bumper, then second comes and the caddy pulls trains on him.

Final result is my passengers are scared shitless and white as ghosts I run it up 80-90 just to enjoy the engine sound.

First death that I remember clearly was more of an odd happening. Was in my Grand Prix, racing with a certain Scion we all know on a highway we all know (think this was my first time out racing from a certain meeting place)

We slow to a do 30-roll, guy in a Scion XB bus goes onto the inner shoulder next to the concrete barriers to try and pass, just as he does this we are launching and I’m in a Scion sandwich, the XB has no idea whats going on, panics and starts turning into me, I hit the brakes and see taillights of the Scions.

lol i remember the scion sandwich

so… i am driving my brothers beat up … rotted winter beater Toyota pickup truck. Little 4 banger thats rotted to hell. I am at a light when I look over and this guy… in a Sebring… that keeps reving his car. He has his lean on and one arm hanging over the top of the wheel. I think the thought he was tough cuz he had an exhaust and some rims. Whatever. So… I am already laughin my ass off. Just to mess around I decide to give him a run and dont think I shifted into second or third til I was at like 7grand. Cant tell tho… thing doesnt even have a tac. lol. But to my surprise the toyota did not only keep up but started pulling this guy that was like killing the shit out of his car. Once i started pulling him I let off as he did the typical ricer flyby. I met him at the next light and he looks over and bursts out laughing. I am sure he put that car up for sale once he saw he got beat by a girl in a $300 beater.