EJHKGREIHFS!!

WOOOOOOOOOO got the car up and running today :slight_smile: The KB Cobra is alive and well!!!1! Time to drop the top and go put some break in miles on the new clutch setup :cool:

I am soooo Happeeeeeee…

That is all. :smiley:

You better be at the meet tomorrow!

thats awesome man :tup: …everything seems to be coming along well for everyone
summer is gonna be :pimp: for nyspeeds

bling blooou

hottenss

VIDS FOR THE NIKUAS THAT ARE FAR AWAY

:tspry: I want a ride bioootch!

Post some pics when yur done withyour cruise :tup:

80 miles of topless driving FTW :tup:

Some nice cars out today! Cruised with bladez, psphinx, 99ls1vert, his buddy with a 350z. Car is running good but i think i need to adjust my clutch pedal and i may have a vacuum line mixed up. But otherwise no leaks or BS so thats a :tup:

I almost had my first race too haha, I am trying to take it easy on this new clutch, but i was driving down transit and this HOT maroonish supra pulled up next to me. Nice sparcos, cage, fire extinguisher and big front mount on it :tup: Looked like it was done up pretty nice! Anyways thanksfully the guy didnt wanna play, or else i would have started pounding on my car already haha!! He had the custom plate NVRFSTNF. Looked like a nicely modded car. Pulled up next to him at another light, rolled down my window and told him sweet ride, he did the same, and we were on our way.

I just cant wait to get this thing dialed in next weekend, so i can start laying into it :smiley: But damn it felt good just to cruise around. When you step into the gas a bit that KB lets you know whats up :smiley:

Oh and no pics yet, my homeboy borrowed my camera for the weekend so i will take some this week when i get it back :slight_smile:

That supra was cruising with a blue evo on Transit earlier…then like 4 hours later I saw you guys roll by my house :tup:

Yeah we rolled by your joint coming from Ken’s house. Man, that Supra is freakin nice! Looks like its done up right! Too bad i didnt get a chance to chat with the guy and tell him about the site. Oh well I am sure someone will see him around.

good times :tup:…nice cruise down union, must have looked intimidating with the two cobras rolling side by side with very fat asses :wink:

All of the cars looked and sounded good :tup:

And I dont know if you cruised by my new place or old place, but either way I saw all of ya :slight_smile:

That was BAD ASS. :smiley: I think I need some clutch adjustment though, I smelled it a few times during the day. Gotta get that freakin boost gauge workin too. But overall the car runs good so i can get it down to MD next week and have it perfected there :slight_smile:

Kyle you still livin by the exit?

Yeah…didnt know u knew I was out this way…

Nice. I gotta see this thing.

Kyle Kris10 mentioned it to me b4. You gonna have a whip out for this year? :smiley:

Come to Taffy’s tomorrow :tup:

I will have a car if u wanna cosign :slight_smile: My credit is in the tank after the Z build over 5 years.

that maroon supra and blue evo were at innovative earlier today so they prolly know about the site:gotme:

:bsflag:

no other fast cars exist anywhere in the world except the ones that are on here :biglol:

fun times… hearing my bro come up behind me with that whine HOLY GOD… that thing is fucking sick

:tup: i was glad to see the giant smile on your face today when you pulled it out of the driveway for the first time today…