Car picked up, Dyno graph posted...

(UPDATE GO TO LAST PAGE FOR PICS)

So I made the trek down to NJ today to pick up the Supra that was completed on Friday night around 11pm. I dont have the energy to post and pics of the new stuff on the car, engine bay, lights, electronics, gauges, exhaust etc… but I’m more than happy with the car. It’s really a freaking monster. It sounds so mean now with the new exhaust, and cams installed. I’ll post a full mod list when I have the energy, but I know some of you have been waiting on the graph:

The car was pretty heat soaked on the dyno, John said it should make 710HP or so on the street, but we were having issues with the wastegate spring, but were able to get it fixed in time. I’m not making any excuses, but its fucking scary on the highway. I really cant imagine anymore power. I’m done for awhile. I’m pretty tapped out after this, a LOT was fixed with the car. It’s so solid.

I will post more pics in my build thread, and here laters. The car is fucking filthy from the ride home, I swear god hates me. Even on the trailer it got really dirty. I cant believe how much louder it is, popo gonna get me now.

@28psi

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/dynochart.jpg

(TTP did not build the car, but its the local Dyno).

Car built by John Nouri of Broadway Performance.
Tuned by Brian Doyle. (Chevyeater-on-sf)

Sick. Cant wait for a ride

nice ,

good shit man , congrats

Wow. Awesome numbers! congrats Ryan

Nice man. Cant wait to see/hear it

bbbbballlllinnnnnn!!!

You ever get wheels for it?

that is impressive to say the least.

No, i did get my tax return but im not entirely sure I want to blow it on wheels just yet. I spent the wheel fund lol. I should have a set hopefully by mid march or so.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Sweet. Can’t wait for highway burn outs

Get some Rota’s! :thumbup

:rofl

looks good man,what kind of intercooler are you running that’s causing it to heatsoak?

well we did a few pulls trying to get the boost up, but the wastegate spring was fucked. So we fixed it and didnt have the time to wait as the shop was opened specifically for us, so I just pulled it again.

The intercooler is good for 1000HP.

So can i have a shot at the ext this spring??

nice, what wastegate and what psi spring? tiaL 44mm?

Lets see some pics!!

The car looks FUCKED right now, its covered in grime, and if the roads weren’t horrible i would be at the car wash right now LOL. I’ll get some this week if it warms up, I gotta get that shit off the car.

My cars slow.

sick! big boy #'s now!!! there are only afew of us on here w/ #'s like that!!!