1-18-08 Movie (wtf)

worst movie title EVER

mmmm i dunno… until i know more about the actual events in the movie i can’t decide how bad that name is…

looks pretty cool…

i but dont make plans this far in advance for anything…so somebody post in this thread about 5 months from now so it’s back in the new posts list, and i’ll be reminded about it then…

well this movie has to be way better then snakes on a plane that movie was just fuckin horrible and sammy jackson must have been desperate for more coke money or something.

either way who gives a fuck about the title it looks good go see it.

5th pic is up on 1-18-08.com

YOU CAN FLIP THE PICS OVER IF YOU CLICK AND SHAKE THE MOUSe!

its not an alien movie…
it is a “big monster movie” for the united states.

its not godzilla and its not called monstrous.

thats jj at comicon…

i really want to see this movie.

wrddddd

looks good

blair witch with a monster?

pretty much looks like what they are going for. I can see the camerawork getting really tiring after a while watching this movie.

it looks like a lot of the shots will kind of make you forget the movie is supposedly filmed like that. The blair witch was consistently shitty quality and always poor lighting…

this looks less annoying.

Another thing to remember is this movie wasn’t shot with pro cameras at all. It’s pretty cool and significant there.

you mean that movie? (blair witch)

not this movie…

Godzilla how lame.

toh or whoever the guy is who owns the rights to godzilla said there wont be another godzilla movie until like 2012 or something like that. he was pissed about the last one and how bad it sucked.

big monster - yes
godzilla - no

plus sony does the godzilla movies this is a paramount flick

So is the actual title going to be Cloverfield?

Here is your monster:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x217/sweetchrist/1390694335_f85169d353_b.jpg

yes

I’m I the only one that thinks the monster looks fuckin retarded? Like a whale and turle mixed lol