Transformers the movie

I got to see it last night and all i can say is WOW! It was way better than I expected. I would say to go and see it.

what!!! how?..thought it comes out on the 3rd

Origionally they kept saying it would come out July 4. Then I started hearing July 3. And last weekend at the Drive-In they said it would be playing Monday, July 2! I even asked the guy in the booth if that was correct and he said yes. So who knows when the hell it comes out. The sooner the better!

They had a special viewing last night at Lowes and since i know some people i even got to sit VIP. But it does come out on the 3rd but Lowes is playing it at 8pm on Monday.

Nice… I wanna see it!

Awesome. Good to hear. I watched Making of Transformers on HBO the other day and I’m taking my nephew Tuesday or Wednesday. Can’t wait.

i cant wait to see it

damn…i need to see it…has to be on the big screen!!!

Does it live up to the nostalgia of the original Transformers?

I saw it last nite. This is classic epic Michael Bay goodness. The SFX were amazing. Some of the shots will leave your jaw on the floor…Seriously…Can’t wait for the sequel!!!

i just saw it, and WOW.

the graphics were better than the matrix movies IMO.

as much as i love camaros, the Saleen cop car was the most badass one.

The best shot in the movie IMO is when ironhide transforms from the truck to the robot in slow motion while dodging missiles…then he blasts the ground to spring up onto his feet…sick!

sick i can’t wait to see it ! ! ! !

seen it last night…the whole movie was just amazing. im gonna go see it again this weekend.

wow now i can’t wait to see it.

it was the best action movie I think I have ever seen

think ill go see it today

Just went and saw it. I was waiting for my girl to get off work so we could go see it this evening. I couldn’t wait. I friggin loved it. It had enough mix of nostalgia and newer action mixed in that it was just right. Just got out of the theatre and am already looking forward to seeing it later.

But they didn’ t leave it open for a sequel very well…

GEAH