TRANSFORMERS- One shall stand, One shall fall

ok if you havn’t seen it, here is the best review found on the web.

“It was awesome. It was like a big honking slice of Awesome-toast buttered on both sides with awesome. It was a double serving of Hell ****ing Yeah with a side order of OMFG. If you are pumped for this, if you are ready to embrace this, if you want nothing more than to see mind blowing action unlike anything you have ever witnessed, then you will shit your shorts and giggle like a ****ing school girl.”

GO SEE IT!

no time for a in-depth review. but i would like to say…

this movie was BOMB! go see it… a bit kiddy, but it was all good shit, since i was a super fan of transformers in my early childhood.

I saw it yesterday and it was great!!!

and it was all domestic cars…LOL

effing great movie!!!

lol… that movie… made me want a camaro… lol

SPOILER:

[COLOR=“white”]that was super hot when she was checking out the engine… and new so much about cars…[/COLOR]

the bend over scene was easily the best non-cg’ed scene in the movie.

saw it last night… it was sick!.. might watch it again!

IM WATCHING IT TOMORROW!! cant wait

^^^better go there early … i had to wait in line for seats

lol wat do you expect? sponsored by chevy hahahaha

i heard it was awesome tho, cant wait to watch it heh

Heard a 27 year old dude in office gear business looking talking on the phone, on the go-train, later he got another call, it was amazing how the kid in him came to life when he started dicussing the Transformer movie.

I asked him if he watched it,lol he said “no, im going with my GF later tonight, my buddy said it was awsome, i can’t wait!!” .

I guess this movie is pritty good,as everyone here are mentioning the same thing, Can’t wait to see it.

“i detect the pharamone levels in the male are high. he wants to mate with the female” ROFL!!! i watched it first day it came out and as early as possible. didnt have to wait for no freaking line. hehehehe.

yeh i wanna see it really bad… looked awsome… i saw abit of it at a friends house was burned… but dident wanna ruin it for myself so i left lol…

Saw it for the second time today… i love it… i’m on torrentspy looking for beasties and the original movie

shut up dont say anything i havent watched the movie yet

everyone over rates this movie i was expecting to be blown outta my seat… ahem im still sitting in it :S

Just got back from watching it, i havnt been that excited after watching a movie in awhile. I give it Two thumbs up. It was a little childish at parts but over all i thaught it was sick…the two main girls in the movie (blond and brunet) were absolutly stunning…at one point i swear i got a boner…i mean oops…

just go watch it

agreed^^^, please don’t spoil it for others, now we don’t want anyone saying the movie sucked, now do we, due to over hyping the movie and getting too much expectations, inevitably getting dissappointed.

lol… that was a funny part

make the font a hard to read color, for the spoilers… dont ruin it for everyone else!

i went to the drive in tonite and watched it… AMAZING! love the movie other then the fact that it was a GM commercial that went for 2 hours. great movie, great storyline and great cars…by the way…great girls too!
then i drove straight forword over the hump at the drive in and ended up like a teeder todder with my car/exhaust. other then that WAS AMAZING.

PS: THE BATHROOMS AT THE DRIVEIN ARE sooo clean its not funny. you can eat in there