TransformerS !! so sweeet!

look at this crap this movie caused a serious hype , sombody photoshop a transformer 240 please lol

the transformers movie was amazing. probably top ten of my favorite movies of all time it had everything. well worth the money. oh and a transformer 240sx would be pure sex. i would strongly suggest anyone going to see movie. but please someone make a transformer 240sx plz

you guys do know that in the original cartoon/movie their was a handful of autobots which were Datsun 240’s/280’s

Yeah i kinda wanna see this movie…i wish it was a 240sx instead of a camaro lol

Yeah, a 240 with a KA would be pretty funny. Instead of firing missles, he’ll be shooting pistons and rods.

haha rods and pistons… how about an sr powered xformer that can’t keep up with the other guys…

yeah I saw it at the drive-in, AWESOME movie despite all the corny lines and the cliche michael bay plotlines. Im going to see it again for sure, IMAX this time tho.
They are already planning the sequel.

SEQual!! noo they have to keep making transformer movies.

im gunna start photochopping tomorrow its gunna take like a week lol

great movie, ka shootin pistons and rods was hilarious.
i wanna see the photochop!

its actually gonna be a trilogy, and yes one of the best movies in recent times.

probably because the original was a trilogy

started with the movie, then the five faces of darkness and then the rebirth of prime.

yeah but if they followed the original prime would have died in the first one, so they might change it up some more in the next ones

True… but… originally, Transformers was just a 3 part mini-series which had such success, they followed up those 3 parts to complete a 1st season which lead into 3 more and then movies and more cartoons etc…

What they did with the new movie pretty much was combine the 3 part mini series into a movie and tech… this movie ends off where the 3 part mini series did, the autobots won and the decepitcons are at the bottom of the ocean. Only difference is they changed the story line slightly, like how and why the transformers come to earth in the 1st place.

its an american movie, of course they’ll use their own cars in the move…

it sure hell would be freakin sick tho if it was like a skyline or something…or a euro car, anything but american ccrap

Funny thing is, after the movie was finished I joined the Army and bought a GM.

“You’re a soldier now”! cough cough army budget cough

=D

good movie…

but there’s way too many commercials for big companies

ofcourse… GM - GMC, cadilac, pontiac, etc etc
then there’s the American Army, navy … and I mean every single section…

then there’s

• HP laptop
  • Pepsi
  • Panasonic SD card
  • Nokia
  • Tacobell
  • Xbox 360 ( and they needed that too… stupid system blows w/ the stupid bug)
  • Deberis diamond store was in there too
  • not to mention all the names of cooperations on the buildings

Someone had to pay for all those special effects…

i just took my girlfrined to go see the movie tonight and it was kick ass!!

and as for all the name brand products… who cares everyone should expect that stuff in big movies now. it was still a sweet movie im going have to watch it again… this time not on big screen :rolleyes: :confused:

Its funny cause everyone wants to see it again. Even me. :smiley:

http://i11.tinypic.com/52gkso9.jpg