Transformers the movie

I just saw it and that about sums it up perfectly.

It was awesome.

The whole underlying Sean plot was kinda lame and his name should’ve been spike, but the movie was still amazing.

The only other thing I didn’t like about it was that the whole damn movie was an advertisement with all the product placements.

They did leave it open for a sequel…i dont want to say more 'cause i’ll ruin the ending…but watch thru the credits

Still not the same without the decepticons that were killed off. unless we see Galvatron make an appearance. :dunno:

Starscream could of had more scenes though. His bickering with Megatron was always worth a chuckle.

I saw it Tuesday. The animation was awesome. :bigthumb:
One of the funniest things was Bumblebee’s air freshener. :rofl:

BEE-ITCH haha

NO HOTROD :dunno: :dunno:

other than that the movie was fuggin awesome, dont think they could have done anything better than put him in it as a red C6 Z06… going to see it again probably saturday :slight_smile:

^^^
It was BEE-OTCH

Really Really Really Good movie. As someone who grew up watching transformers and beast wars this was somethin i expected a lot from and got so much more.

just seen it AWESOME!

Anyone know if it is showing on an IMAX theater around here? The new one at Mills Mall doesn’t seem to have it showing on IMAX

ya we were gonna see it imax at the mills but wasnt playin :frowning:

when they held down bumblebee, i felt compelled to yell “the f-body is dead”

LOL

This movie was a nice way for Chevy to show off the Camaro

Here comes the shameless plug…I posted 2 Transformers posters for sale in the General For Sales Section…Check them out! I’ve seen the movie twice already. I’m obsessed with it!..Woulda been if Bay would’ve given the Decepticons more attention in general tho…

Most awesome video I have ever seen. AWESOME

:rofl:

x2

the chick in it was pretty hot

seen it at the drive-in last night. it was better than i expected…

my brothers and my bros kids just seen transformers last night and all they have to say … better than 300???… i cant wait to see that because 300 was the shit my fav movie of this year so far… but i need to see transformers asap

I seen both in theaters definately transformers> 300

aint that a wild thing and im a spartan to :stuck_out_tongue:

I just saw it. I liked it as a movie… but my expectations were so much higher.

I just saw it tonight…and I loved it. The Camaro was sick, the girl was mega-hot, and Prime was badass.