Transformers 2

uhhhhhhhh just saw the trailer for it and hot diggity does it look pretty badass

if this is a repost…oh well

Looks fuckin SIIICK! Hopefully they dont dick it up, i loved the 1st movie, despite thinking it was gonna be another gay marvel-type movie

i just hope that gay even stevens kid isnt in it

looks sick!!

Lmao but I have pretty high expectations for this movie after the first one and after seeing this trailer so if they dick it up I’ll be pissed LOL

looks fucking sweet … and did i see a ZR1 in there

thought i saw that too

I still havent seen the first one

IMO, it’s a must-see film. #2 looks to be a good film as well.

dude …go buy it

He’s the cheapest fuck in the world. Ain’t buyin shit.

On topic: This movie should be fucking awesome.

Probably right Im never buying it. I think I own about 4 dvd’s. I rarely watch movies and hardly watch tv anymore.

yeah that vette aka sideswipe is fucking sick, this movie should be pretty bad ass, i still watch the first one on ocasion, and just got a new copy of it on BR, the only thing i dislike about this movie and the first one is that their pretty much a hour long General motors commercial… lol they need a couple other cars in there other then the ones gm makes… like the twins should be a couple of smartcars or somthing silly like that, sideswipe is a vette, but they already have bb as the camaro… so why not make sideswipe a ford GT or a saleen s7 or why not a mclaren f1… but anyway should be a sick movie regardless.

itunes 3 dollar movie rentals

def goin to see it loved the first one!

I thought the first one was awesome

i am looking forward to this movie

I dont have an ipod though- mine is some offbrand.

Its probably at the $1 Red Box thing anyway.

on a side note: Megan Fox…OMFG so HOTTT

for see a shift TRANSFORMER 2 movie night