Transformers 3

youtu.be/-mAEb7S0mhg

As much as Michael Bay is a douchecanoe, and the second one sucked, cannot wait to see this! Shockwave looks BA

does look epic sauce

i cannot wait to take my son to see this . we have gone and seen every one so far

The first two were great so I imagine this won’t dissapoint other than not having Megan Fox to look at.

Looks fucking AMAZING cant wait

I just watched the trialer like 6 times in a row…

Did Spielberg help direct the first two? If not thats why this one looks more epic than the others, and also why it probably has a much more “dark” feeling to it.

I think this looks 10x more badass because similar to the “dark knight” its like they stopped playing nice with rainbows and unicorns and went for a real dark gritty looks, which is what it should be IMO

Only thing thats going to piss me off is the girl not being Megan Fox, not because shes hot, but because it royally pisses me off when sequels have to change actors… or fire them for talking shit about you like Michael bay

I’m going to miss toe thumbs being in it…

Yes Spielberg worked on the first two. As far as the girl, she is a different character entirely, Cammie or something. You also see the shadowy guy in a wheelchair, maybe “Chip” from the original cartoons. I could care less who the human characters are tho lol. Shockwave, Sentinel Prime, Laserbeak, and Megatron’s new form should make it interesting. Soundwave is supposed to make an actual appearance this time too!

I’m waiting for the introduction of Rodimus. Doesn’t he come in someplace in this time period? He comes in with the new batch of bots right? Like they come in from space as back up or something.

Ehh, but if they introduce Rodimus, then they would have to do Unicron and I doubt they will do that. I have not seen anything to say he is in it yet. The red Ferrari that was seen during filming was revealed to be Mirage (In G1 he was a blue/white race car, that could cloak), and they showed red jacked Jeep “Rollbar.” There has also been said the “twins” will not be in this one, but that the “humor” if you will, is similar. I liek Transformers.

Damn, I haven’t followed the cartoon in years. I don’t remember what happened and when. I need to find a way to watch the movie online…(The OG cartoon movie.)

Its alright, Bay’s idea of what the bots look like, like alien mouth parts and what not, odds are he would screw up Rodimus lol. The 1987 movie, they kill Optimus Prime in the first like 30mins, thats why it flopped in theaters back in the day, so I think they are staying far away from that storyline.

How the fuck is shockwave possibly the main villan? Come on this is BS he was always below megatron. why the FUCK is soundwave and SUV? retarded

lol Calm down, hes a cybertronian looking tank, like Megatron was in the first live action movie. From what I have gathered, Megatron is damaged and in hiding, allowing for Shockwave to be leader.

The guy in the wheelchair looks like the habib sector 7 dude

Megatron has half his face blown off in this movie but he is still in it. Shockwave arrives from Cybertron via the space bridge on the moon with the rest of cybertron Decpticons. All this haapens cause the humans have something that they have been hiding from the autobots and ofcourse the decpticons get their hands on it. Its important enough to piss the autobots into leaving earth for good at the end of the movie.

But what I am saying is Megatron has always been the numero unovillan and shockwave was always one of his yes man lackies. I personally always thought he was kind of an egg head pussy to so to hear he is the main villan is fucking retarded

Yes! Another G1 fan lol. He def is the egg head in the cartoon, but remember Michael Bay does what he wants, and gets away with it. Like making Starscream deep voiced and brown… or Laserbeak able to transform into a dragon looking thing… Idk

And yeah that does look like the sector 7 guy.

Let me also say that this will probably one of the best graphicly eye fucking movies out to date next to Tron Legacy…

I cannot wait to watch it in blu-ray on my TV as it looks better than any movie theatre I’ve been in :rofl

I’m also pissed that I have to wait 3 more months to see it…

BTW I never really “followed” transformers, just watched it when I was younger so some of these people your talkign about I dont have a fucking clue

Whos the big dude towards the end with the big red eye or whatever and gatling gun looking thing

Thats ‘Shockwave’ based from
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tns8vP6NjZY/TBJfotlpCCI/AAAAAAAAA_4/mmFKpUxLXkQ/s1600/shockwave.jpg.jpeg

This movie has gone way the fuck out and doesnt follow anything any more. Not even the comic books. its a shame. I’ll still watch it cause it will be cool to see and all but god this story line sucks ass compared to all the comic/tv storylines that could have run with that would have been beyond epic