Transformers 3 lulz

Megan Fox has a big mouth. And retarded thumbs.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovies.accesshollywood.com/megan-fox-dropped-from-transformers-3

But I would still hit it…

+rep for the thumb :rofl

hopefully this movie is better than the last

would do dirty unforgivable things to megan fox

You can all eat shit, Fox is hot as fuck. Buncha gays, Go hump Matt Damon.

I think she has a perfectly good point. The last movie was like a 2 hour long saturday morning cartoon of transformers just with even less plot. All it was the entire time was Her running in slow motion screaming and shit blowing up.

Where is the lead ins for dinobots, or Unicron or cool shit like that

Transformers 1 > Transformers 2

Although the effects in 2 were pretty sick at parts,
I hated the incorporation of those retarded twin-robots
that were just comedic.

If I could chose, they’d make one rated R with crazy effects
and more of Spielberg’s NJ destruction. And end with M.Fox
riding off on a transforming hyabusa…WAT

Fixed!

+1 SRSBZNZS 4 Unicron ref lol

Fuck this dumb ass movie. Come up with some new movie ideas.

shes been kicked out of the 3rd one already. bye bye foxy.

They could have worked in a museum that somehow the cube affected… that had a display of a T-rex (Grimlock) of course. As far as Unicron, really he could come in at anytime. Didnt realize I had G1 Transformer buddies here. +Rep

Without a doubt. I would def love an R rated version. Also they threw so many robots in the second movie, only to kill them instantly. I was pissed Heavy Load had no voice parts, his name wasnt even mentioned. Devestator having balls? Really? Well that was atleast funnier than the F’ing black twins. And what about Jazz in the first movie? WTF Im also still annoyed that Ironhide is not red… And the part they gave Soundwave, possibly the coolest decepticon EVER, was weak. Well that is my small rant. Anyways, do any of you collect the toys? I wont admit to how many I have, most still in packages…

+Rep to you too St4tus

I am a total Transformers nerd. mainly G1 one though. Alot of the spin offs for kids now suck balls. Except beast wars that was bad ass.

We talked on ziliva forever about redoing the original transformers movie from G1. People had their doubt about it mostly being cg since most of it take place in space but seriously how sick would Galvatron, Cyclonus and scourage be. The real death of Optimus prime. Not Rodimus prime though he always came off as a toolbag to me. What about the 5 faces of terror with the shrktacons and shit. What about the battle between Metroplex and Triptacon.

Fuck that movie was so epic. I need to go home and watch it tonight

http://cyberstore.decepticon-matrix.com/images/poster_galvatron_litho.jpg

^ This. I’m married, but she’s hot as fuck and I’d still smash it six ways from Sunday.

100% agreed. The day I refuse to sleep with a beautiful girl because of her thumbs is the day my penis parks itself in another man’s butt.

:rofl

guess i wont be seeing the third one then.

and nobody on here is good looking enough to care about some girl having weird thumbs.

Same here, G1 is the way. I actually have the Tripticon and Metroplex toys from '84. I would love a remake of the '87 movie, and they need to use the music from the series, not that gay shit Lion did for the movie. Its neat that they atleast got Cullen to do Prime again for the live action movies, but what about the original Megatron and Starscream voices(I cant remember the actors names at the moment)? I never liked how Ultra Magnus was wrecked in a few seconds then Rodimus was the main character either.

THIS

Megan Fox is famous trailer trash nothing more

Her last horror flick bombed horribly, and now Bay dropped her.
Expect her to appear in pron in a few years time.