Transformers 3

^ Thats how I feel about it. G1 and the “Transformers vs. GIJoe” comics are my favorite of the series.

IIRC don’t they have a “full size” real optimus prime?

I swear I remember seeing an article of it laying on a flatbed when the first movie was announced, obviously it doesnt do anything I dont think but its just a giganctic model

what is the song thats playing in this ???

Something off a new album from Linkin Park, I know that much. They have actually done most of the music for the first two movies also.

These movies are not completely CGI, some of it is done with scaled bots.

i know that , my son likes it so im tryin to figure out what song it is lol

Here found this

The track that starts around :54 is called “Prelude” by Pusher Music

youtu.be/DwYRxC9_e68

UPPPP

Well they moved this from 7.1.11 to 6.29.11, and now up to 6.28.11 :rofl Cannot wait.

No Megan Fox? NO PROBLEM! :excited:pop:pop:pop

youtu.be/4QOrktmEN7Q

idk if ill see it in theatres, i wasnt a huge fan of the second one, but ill prlly wind up seeing it as the other 2 were seen in theatres. will prlly be halfway decent tho!

so pissed that megan fox isnt in this one, im sure ill go see it anyways

Meh, I’d rather watch the 1986 movie animated movie again. This whole junkyard golem show overlaid with explosions is getting old.

They had the balls to kill Optimus off, love it. :lol

Also:

STEVEN Spielberg demanded Megan Fox be fired from the latest Transformers film after she insulted its director, it has been revealed.
The Hollywood legend, who produces the movie, was outraged after she compared Michael Bay to Hitler during a press interview.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/06/20/megan-fox-was-fired-from-transformers-3-for-hitler-jibe-at-director-115875-23213110/#ixzz1PmuefF6R

:rofl F her and her mutant thumbs. Bay sucks too. BOOM

Full movie on Youtube :number1

youtu.be/zmSTIZAzGDk&

Not a fucking thing will get done at work tonight…

Rosie is JUST as hot.

I have the 1986 movie on dvd. I watch it anytime my GF isnt home when I get home from work.

i have been working on getting all of the G1 bosed set seasons. which have some even better action than the movie.

^ You get the movie one that has the holo front cover? Thats what I have. I only have the first season of G1 so far. I have the Beast Wars, and Beast Machines seasons on burnt dvd too.

nah i have had my movie dvd for a long fucking time. Like since 2003 or 4

Such a classic. I remember watching it in Russia.