(Pictures after accident) http://1vibe.net/pictures/F2/

1995 Nissan 240SX LE
244,XXX KM approx
Aspen White Pearlglow
16x6.5 OEM Wheels w/ Dunlop FM 901’s 205/55/R16
Black Leather seats and trim
Power Windows & Sunroof

Suspension

Tein Type Flex 16 Way Coilover System (rear shocks serviced by Tein in 2007)
Tein Tie Rods & Ends
Cusco Front TC Rods
Cusco Front Strut Bar
Bings RUCAS

Brakes

OEM 300ZX TT Front Aluminium Calipers
OEM 30MM Front Rotors
Endless Stree/Track Pads
DOT Approved Front SS Brake Lines
OEM Nissan Silvia S15 rear calipers (same as s14 stock just newer)
OEM Rear Rotors
HAWK Racing pads

Engine & Trans

1997 KA24DE (The engine was swaped, right now it has approx 150,000 KM)
New 750 Amp Eliminator Battery with warranty
New Starter Motor
Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pully
Vibrant Performance 3’ Racing Cat
Vibratn Performance 3’ Cat-Back Turbo S14 Exhaust system (This car was used to mock up the system pre production by Vibrant Performance)
Solid Urethan Exhaust Mounts
Centerforce Stage 2 Cluch
Brand New Slave + Master cylinders

Exterior

Car was painted in 2006
OEM Nissan NaVaN Front Bumper
OEM Nissan NaVaN Side Skirts
OEM Nissan NaVaN Rear Valances
S14 K’s Type S rear LED spoiler
S14 JDM Kouki Rear Tail Lights
S14 OEM Aero Grill

Interior

NISMO Shift Knob
Nardi Classic Steering Wheel
Nardi S14 Wheel Hub
S14 JDM Digital Climate Control System (No Heat, needs Sensor)
Sony CD Player
Infinity Kappa Series 6 speaker System
Sub Box including 2 (10") subs
Amp also included.
Dynamat Xtream Sound Mat on doors and rear deck lid

Selling price includes 4 good condition winter tires already on separate rims.

NOTE****

As you can see from the pictures, I was involved in a front end accident. It wasn’t anything major, I actually hit a 2008 Honda Fit, and I have to pay for his damages. I had put up the car for sale at $6000 before the accident… so now I am asking for the BEST OFFER. Please do not low ball me, I know how much the damages cost and I am simply looking to sell the car to someone who knows what this car was + can be even more, and im willing to let it go for a very good price.

I WILL NOT PART IT OUT… EVERYTHING HAS TO GO!!!

The car while in my care has been maintained well in regards to oil changes and servicing. The car has not been tracked out and drives well on city streets but with the upgrades on it you could easily have some fun. I have also kept all the major paperwork that are for the car and they would come with the car.

ill give you $1000 and you can keep motor and exhaust and ill even give you a s13hatch roling chassis

PM me i am interested give me your lowest price i got cash and can come pick up asap let me no thanks so PM me please

You should never own a car like this, thats mad disrespectful LOL!

its not that far off…anybody who pays more then 2 is on glue part it out youll make more money

honestly, unless you are MAKING an offer, or are interested in purchasing the car, please… and I say this sincerely, do not respond to this post. Thank you!

not really you should get details before posting car has

four pot gts-t front calipers
and full rear multi link not to mention the $2g`s to fix that at a shop and if there is more damage under the sheet metal where talking big money and you can keep motor i think you have to high of hopes for this car.

just for information the navan kit by it self is worth about 600-800 bucks

LOL u talk as if you saw the car, or have driven it since the accident. Look at what you wrote you said “IF THERE is more damage”… IF… can you please get off my post… any intelligent person understands that this is an AD and you either trust that im telling the truth or you don’t, only way to find out is to see the car. Funny thing is you are not even looking to buy the car… cuz the AD said “I WILL NOT PART OUT”… so please respect the rules of this forum, and be a good person, stop hating!

I have a red zenki front end for sale if anyone is interested in buying this and fixing it. Also have headlights/corners.

Goodluck with the sale!

was it branded as a result of the accident?

PM me a contact #

thanks…

i`m following the rules and i made an offer all you had to do is say no thanks, and i only said you can keep engine because i was offering a car with no engine.no hate.

hmmmm

same car?^

GLWS dude. they forum will just try to bite ur nuts off. Try posting on CanDrift.com mayb?
I agree 100% with RUSSKII.

also i think a MODERATOR / ADMIN should step in here… for the seller’s sake…

yea i think the car is the same becasue the steering wheel and the sift know are the same as pics he posted here
GLWS

^^ can’t edit i meant to shift knob not sift know LOL

why?there is no need people are making offers and seller is a joke apparently.
And dont say MAKE AN OFFER if you cant even take an offer!

Why not post pics… Dont your read the rules, NO PICS NO POST. GTFO

I see pics now. lol

use tinypic.com to upload them :slight_smile: