FS: 1995 Nissan 240SX LE (Silvia) - 5 Speed

• Selling price: $6,500, OR Best Offer (please read the end of the thread for explenation!)

1995 Nissan 240SX LE
232,XXX KM approx
Aspen White Pearlglow
16x6.5 OEM Wheels w/ Dunlop FM 901’s 205/55/R16
Black Leather seats and trim
Power Windows & Sunroof

Suspension ----------- Tein Type Flex 16 Way Coilover System (rear shocks serviced by Tein in 2007) Tein Tie Rods & Ends Cusco Front TC Rods Cusco Front Strut Bar Bings RUCAS

Brakes

OEM 300ZX TT Front Aluminium Calipers
OEM 30MM Front Rotors
Endless Stree/Track Pads
DOT Approved Front SS Brake Lines
OEM Nissan Silvia S15 rear calipers (same as s14 stock just newer)
OEM Rear Rotors
HAWK Racing pads

Engine & Trans

1997 KA24DE (The engine was swaped, right now it has approx 150,000 KM)
New 750 Amp Eliminator Battery with warranty
New Starter Motor
Unorthodox Racing Underdrive Pully
Vibrant Performance 3’ Racing Cat
Vibratn Performance 3’ Cat-Back Turbo S14 Exhaust system (This car was used to mock up the system pre production by Vibrant Performance)
Solid Urethan Exhaust Mounts
Centerforce Stage 2 Cluch
Brand New Slave + Master cylinders

Exterior

Car was painted in 2006
OEM Nissan NaVaN Front Bumper
OEM Nissan NaVaN Side Skirts
OEM Nissan NaVaN Rear Valances
S14 K’s Type S rear LED spoiler
S14 JDM Kouki Rear Tail Lights
S14 OEM Aero Grill

Interior

NISMO Shift Knob
Nardi Classic Steering Wheel
Nardi S14 Wheel Hub
S14 JDM Digital Climate Control System (Currently not functioning so great, i believe its a small fix)
Sony CD Player
Infinity Kappa Series 6 speaker System
Sub Box including 2 (10") subs, one not working
Amp also included.
Dynamat Xtream Sound Mat on doors and rear deck lid

Okay so here is the story. I bought this car about 1 year ago from Jason (St. Catherines) on this forum, and i bought it exactly as the car is today, with no major upgrades appart from what i have listed. The car was bought with 212,XXX KM on the body. Originally Jason had purchased the car in London Ontario.

The car does hold a rebuild on the title, which Jason expalined to me when i bought the car, but a carfax was performed and it was found that it was only a minor front end accident, after removing the body work for the painting there was no signs of damage.

The car has been certified twice without and issues. The 5spd swap was done along with putting in the 1997 engine which was done by Jason and a few members of the forums. The clutch pedal was brand new and recently i replaced the master/slave cylinders (brand new). The bleeding box system was removed and was hard lined all the way down to the flex line for pedal feel. The car while in my care has been maintained well in regards to oil changes and servicing. The car has not been tracked out and drives well on city streets but with the upgrades on it you could easily have some fun. I have also kept all the major paperwork that are for the car and they would come with the car.

As for under the car, i haven’t had a chance to take pictures yet, but the best way to know is to actually see the car yourself. Id say the condition is very good for a 1995 S14.

The BAD:

As you can see from the pictures, i had a little accident in the front of the car. Long story short, driving my baby, lost control, hit a railing. The damage is not bad at all, you can fix it, or just buy a new quarter panel and paint it. The front bumper also either needs to be fixed and repainted or buying a new one would be the best thing to do. Also from the same accident, the rear passanger panel has a small dent (which you cannot even see unless pointed out. I have included a picture of this).

The back bumper was also hit slightly by some idiot, which left some paint chips, but no dents (Also shown in pictures).

The car is also going to need a new alignment because of the hit.

Also the caliper on the rear passanger side is making a squeeking noise (this happened before the small accident) but im sure its a minor fix.

SELLING PRICE: I love this car, and it gets attention, and i bought it to complete it as a full Silvia, drop an SR, and the list goes on, but i will be going into my 4th year at University this September, and i think she deserves more than i can do for her at the moment. I don’t REALLY want to sell the car, and i am already looking into fixing everything from the accident (which happend last night), but i am open to my options.

A good price offer would be $6,500 considering the price i bought it at, but i am willing to negotiate. I WILL NOT PART OUT… clearly.

Also i am very open to any offers + trades (i am only interested in nice, clean, well maintained cars).

I am happy to answer any questions you have about the car, my contact info is uptop.

::::::::::::PICTURES:::::::::::::
::::::::::::PICTURES:::::::::::::

if by some chance you decide to part or sell some things off to lower price id like to be first in line to buy the skirts

Okay ill keep that in mind, but there is like a 0% chance of me parting, but ye.

saw this car in oakville last friday or saturday…looked hot. What Silvia about it though?

the combination of the badges, the rear lights and the body kit is pretty much giving the car a distinct look, besically if you do a s15 front end conversion it would be considered a complete S14 Silvia. I mean everyone has their own definition of what a Silvia is, but frankly unless its a REAL JDM right hand drive Silvia, then its just a s13, or s14 silvia.

Anyways, yea thats my explenation lol, too many ppl want to ask that question, and they know the answer to it, but yet they still ask… i hope you were not trying to take shots, cuz the car has mad potential.

Not taking shots, I think the car is hot. I even wrote that I think the car is hot. It’s hot, it’s got potential but its not a Silvia.

I’m asking what is Silvia about it in case I missed something. My definition of a Silvia is a JDM car or at least a car that has been modified to have the same drive train and parts as a Silvia. An S15 front would do nothing to make it more of a Silvia.

Anything with a KA is definitely stretching the use of the word Silvia.

Anyways, the car is really really good looking in person and has great mods. I like it heaps. If it were a little cheaper, I’d be very very interested in it. If it ever gets down to the 4 and change area, I’d come take a look with cash in hand. :slight_smile:

GLWS.

Thanks Ronnie… the price $6,500 or best offer, but that’s way too much play. For the price i bought the car, and all the mods that it includes, i think my price is just about right, as the damage caused by the accident would not cost too much to fix.

does this make ANY sense to anybody else? cause i don’t know what the hell he’s trying to say here. lol

If you decide to part it out let me know because I want the fogs and rear lights.

If you are not interested in buying the car, why would you comment? I don’t understand some of you ppl, i mean u must really be bored, or just a big hater, to want to comment on everything someone says. You can clearly see the car specs and why the title says “Silvia”. This is a FOR SALE thread, unless ur going to ask questions ABOUT the car, please keep the BS to urself.

i’ll but your rear lights and give you my usdm ones name your price

sorry… i will not sell any parts, as i said, no chance of parting anything, its either the car is sold, or i will fix the minor damage.

BTW I forgot to mention, the sale under the same price ($6,500) includes 4 winter tires (with rims) in good condition.

Im not able to edit the main post, but if any admins/mods can add that in for me, i would appreciate it. Thanks.

UPDATE: I bought the corner light that i broke, and will also be purchasing the fender sometime by the end of this week (it will need to be painted). I have a few people that are interested in the car… with 2 serious offers. If anyone is still interested in the car and has any questions please feel free to ask away, the car won’t be up for sale for much longer!

how would putting an s15 silvia front end make a car a complete s14 silvia ? -a jdm silvia has stock aero that we have, with a different rear bumper/front bumper/and bigger projectors in the headlights/raised wing/mesh grill/and orange signals - badging doesnt make your car a silvia but anyways -

dude sorry, but what you paid for the car has nothing to do what it is actually worth lol - if you paid 80gs because your an idiot its not worth half that - “im not saying your an idiot” anyways does the car have an accident title ? pm me with details im interested in the chassis and selling the rest -

jdm s14 zenki and kouki lights are exactly the same jdm or usdm -

For the amount of parts on the car and the value of that alone with no rush and no “real” damage the car is easily worth your asking price -i would personally sell your aero and sell the car as a stock s14 for 5500 or 6000 - good luck with the sale

almost exactly the same.

the jdm ones don’t have the corner marker light, the little peanut bulb

but i don’t think 240_nismo knows that

Chad i have sent you a PM…

bump

Hey guys, just bumping the post, the car is still for sale… i just put 3 new tires, did rear pads, and changed one rotor and caliper in the back. Again, please give me your BEST OFFER… as i am willing to negotiate on the price…

bump