FS: 1995 240sx se

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: nissan
Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: under 110000KM body has 260k but is in good condition.
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet

Description: 1995 240sx se with a sr redtop. here is a link of the car when i baught it it has under body pictures the underbody is still the same.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20056

The drivers side of the car is still in same condition the passangers was starting to get surface rust so i removed it. it isnt like dif colours just still white but not pearl white.

the car has a sr20det redtop ive had this motor for a while it was in my s13 before. i drove that car for baout 6 months scrapped it and took the motor out. when i got the motor it had 67000km on it, it now has about a 100,000km. it is still running strong.

• the car is non abs
  • i have a extra sr20 maf with plug
  • k&n filter
  • megan strut bar
  • solid subframe bushings.
  • nismo adjustable fpr
  • warlbro 255lph fuel pump
  • recently installed slave cylinder it still had a years worth warranty.
  • clutch is pretty much stock just a little stronger holds great has about 20000km on it
  • front brakes and rotors replaced about 2 months ago rears about 4 months ago.
  • new tires all around
  • my exhaust is 3 inch turbo back. unknown brand turbo elbow with a new 300zx o2 sensor.
  • blitz downpipe, bingz catback with vibrant muffler, magnaflow highflow convertor installed about a month ago.
  • windshield replaced 2 months ago
  • the motor has always got a full synthetic oil change mobil 1 about every 3500 - 4000km . gear oil has been changed every year.
  • front mount intercooler
  • blitz dd blow off valve, spring was changed it is able to hold upto 30 pounds off boost.
  • boss steering wheel with sparco hub.
  • i can get is saftied it should pass easily.
  • bkr7eix spark plugs with about 7000km on them
  • inside of the car is clean.
  • minimum rust i did winter drive it but barely like last winter i drove it for about 2 weeks but always parked in my garage. u cant even tell this car has been winter driven.

cons:

• daytime lights have like a ground problem or something 1 of them doesnt come on.
  • needs a horn
  • no power steering , needs the pump i had a hicas pump with my sr so couldnt hook it up. everything else is there, i believe u can get a pump for liek 50 bucks.
  • the passangers side power window switch is gone, ive wired it up so u can control it form drivers. i didnt cut any wires.
  • has a small boost, 1 coupler has a small hole in it . i moved my clamp above the hole for now.
  • aluminum brackets on the intercooler broke off. zip ties doing the job for now.
    thas all the stuff i can think off that needs to be done, but yea as u can see all minor things just time consuming u can do all that stuff over 1 weekend. it for like less than 150 bucks, i can help do it.

also it doesnt have those rims, has s13 rims painted black.

also comes with sony mp3 deck, and infinity reference speakers 6.5" all around

ballpark price?

i didnt see one, sorry if i missed it.

8k sorry never added it. I think that is a reasonable price because the car runs great strong u can drive it daily its decent on gas. i dont know what it gets on a tank, but 60 bucks gives me about 500km and that was when gas was just over a dollar. the overall condition of the car is good and the engine was always maintained well.

can someone change the title to For sale .

please dont be affraid to make offers.

can someone please change the title to for sale.

7500 obo

bump shoot some offers, if anyone wants any other pics tell me.

bump

do you have any updated pics at all?

what do u want picks of just tell me ill take them and add them asap.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee2/js2021/n507727807_307783_2444.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee2/js2021/IMG_5536.jpg

passenger side had some surface rust that i removed. the car was a little little dirty when i took these picks and im not gonna clean it until we get another warm enough day i dont drive it anymore cutting the insurance tom.

will have video’s of it running soon.

7500 is the lowest i will go not a penny lower, im no longer in a rush to sell it. but i still need to because i need a more of a family car.

if it doesnt sell by mid jan price will go back up to 8