95 zenki with kouki front end conversion with kouki sideskirts for sale

Hey Everyone well the time has come and I need to get rid of my 1995 nissan 240sx. The reason I am selling it is because I started a new job that requires me to purchase a new vehicle which I have already done. I have owned 7 of these cars over the last decade so I know what I have as well I will outline the problem areas as well as what is really good about the car.

The car started out as a black 1995 auto se model. No sunroof and grey cloth interior. I purchased the car in the spring of 09 with 199,283 on the clock over the last 16 months I managed to put 278XXX on the vehicle. At 263,000 I got a reputable Nissan shop to swap out the current motor and trans for a KA with a manual trans that had a documented 123XXX on it. Shortly after the car also received a full 3 and half inch APexi Noir exhaust system that is stamped as well as a high flow r33 gtr cat. The car also received newer suspension APEXI rear shocks with tein springs in the rear and tein springs and shocks on the front (Not 100%) on the struts in the front will check to make sure.

Two months ago I ended up sourcing a full kouki front end including the rebar and USDM kouki lip. The swap was put on one thing to note is the hood is damaged but still closes and locks. I was planning on going carbon fiber but never got around to it.

The car comes with the original s14 4 bolt wheels as well as some fast four bolt five star rims that look okay they do need some 10 mm spacers in my mind though.

So the good is that the motor has lots of life in it. The car comes with the zenki front end as well as the kouki front end on the car as well as a pair of kouki headlights and sideskirts. I have a few other things as well that will go with the car such as a white kouki cluster and 30mm 300z brake calipers and jdm kouki fog lights.

The bad is that the brakes will need to be done rotors all around as well as pads that are supplied with the car. As for rust there is one hole behind the passenger side seat that is the size of 2 inches. The rails are fine as well as the rockers. The driver side is soft at the front were it meets the fender. No holes but should be looked at. I drove this car up until Monday of this week I did a round trip from Sarnia to Toronto then to Windsor and back, roughly 700km with no problems.

I will have pictures available in the next few days I figured I would get it posted first to see if there was any interest. Car is located in Sarnia Ontario and can be viewed any evening after 5. Asking price for everything I own for the vehicle is $3,700.00. I am not parting out anything or doing payment plans. I can easily put the car in storage and drive it next summer so I am in no rush to sell however money talks. Car will come with a valid e-test for safety it will need brakes rear passenger caliper and a driver side balljoint as well as a patch over the rust under the passenger side seat.

Please email me and I will have pictures back by Thursday of this week I think the 18th of November. If the add is still up the car is still available.

Thanks

where you wokring now?

Bump for a very legit seller. Most of Union can vouch for this car, and the owner is 100% reliable/honest.

Hey guys not sure about the whole bump rule but I can’t wait seven days to post a price change. I have a guy coming to look at the car tomorrow and I figured I would offer everyone the same deal.

Car as it sits minus oem aero and Rims = $ 3000.00 obo it will offer you guys the chance to get into a s14 chassis for the same as a s13. Nothing has changed other than the fact that I didn’t like the 600 dollar quote for storage.

Pics can be seen on Kijiji at http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1995-Nissan-240SX-se-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ242775025

If the moderators have any issues please let me know

bumpski

Bump

3400 for everything I have 240 related

now includes a kouki lip and kouki interior door skins and miscellaneous interior trim.

With all the extra parts included you can sell them off and get into a kouki for under 2500.00.

links dont work, and if its sold then nvm

Car is still available. Car can be sold on stock rims no extras with pooched tires for 2250.00 or 3 grand for everything until next tuesday.

very detailed sale.
GL.

Bump 2800.00 for everything if by friday in a pintch for cash

3200.00 takes everything I own for the vehicle.

I have updated pics of the car that I can send out via email to anyone that is interested. Pics were taken last night at 530.

Rails are fine no rust. Only bodywork that is needed is rear driverside wheel well as outlined in pics.

Photos as of April 4th at 530 pm

https://cid-7f435c9d45a43548.photos.live.com/play.aspx/Album/074.JPG?Bsrc=Photomail&Bpub=SDX.Photos

bump

detailed pics added as of two days ago in the link above. I had a chance to go over the car and the rails are fine there is some bubbling over the driver side rocker as well as the previous patch job that I did. The car has all the original paint so your know there is nothing hiding underneath.

PM for offers or more info.

Willing to let it go for 2800.00 to the right person if not I will keep around.

Cheers

And have a good weekend

keep it and boost the shit out of it.

I’ll buy the kouki skirts :smiley:

thought i recognized this car, saw it rolling around, GLWS

the car still for sale? heading to the bank tomorrow to see if i have the cash for it

Car is still available

how much you looking to sell for it now? and whats it coming with now?

if someone wants this car they can have it 2300.00 and I will put a 100.00 towards towing Comes as is with etest no lip no skirts no extras.

If interested pm me

Revenue Canada is taking there sweet ass time so until my refund comes in offer stands.

Cheers

For pictures as of this week go to

interested text me with wats included… any extras and price 5193211917 thanks