95 zenki with kouki front end conversion with kouki sideskirts for sale

Well, if you read the ad, youd see its 2300, and whats included.

sold yet? text 647-300-3022, cash in zee hands! Dylan help me get this up to standard so I can send cash to good peoples lol

i wanna know too i vant 416 729 8413

bump still available just got back from the states looking to sell any questions pm me.

Can’t beleive its still around but meah

Thanks

b

Bumpers

2500 firm takes everything

Sell the skirts front lip, cluster and rims and you have a kouki for under 2g’s !!

Still for sale?
I have cash!

Text or call 613 816 3607

Thanks!

Bump still available got my tax return so in no rush to sell.

Magic number folks is $2,850.00 for everything I own for the car and not a penny less, all parts everything. Not going less as I can part it out for that even with son prices for all the parts.

Car has upgraded speakers
kouki lip and side skirts
extra kouki headlights cracked inner tabs
kouki fog lights
zenki front end minus bumper (fenders, hood, all the lights and zenki rebar)
-kouki cluster in the trunk as well as 300zx calipers (26 mm)
-2 sets of rims
-extra kouki passenger fender
and a box of miscellaneous

If $2,850 is too much please don’t respond I know the car needs a little love. Yes the car is located in Sarnia but less then that as Bing says I may just keep it and boost the shit out of it.!!

Cheers

Bryce

bump still available. Cause I want it gone $ 2200.00 on stock rims as is no lip

2500 take everthing as mentioned previous

NO pm’s if interested call or text 22six 932 242five

Thanks Bryce also not interested in trades already have 3 cars dont need another one and no I will not do payment plans

Cheers

wish i saw this during the summer.

great price

intrested … what is your number where u can be reached ?
(number doesnt work)

Interested too, links dont work. PM me with pics?

this link still works…

GLWS I kinda want it but dont need another car atm

Thanks purestock240 yes photobucket pics are still up car has sat this whole time with me starting it and taking it for a rip around the corner

Obviously the old Kijiji links have expired I have gone into full detail about the car in previous posts

This is not a car that someone can just jump in and go it needs work hence the price

For 2500 your getting two full boxes of parts extra kouki fender the zenki front end coleus minus bumper 300zx calipers kouki side skirts kouki lip an extra set of kouki headlights (cracked inner tabs but have been fabbed to work new speakers all around and two sets of rims plus whatever else I own 240 related

I honestly feel as though I am giving it away the kouki parts alone are worth half of
The asking price alone

With that being said I am not posting more pics or calling anyone I have provided my number.

Not sure when things changed but when I was 20 when I was interested in a car I would go check it out if
I liked it I’d buy it.

I am easy going just no time anymore to deal with useless emails and offers

I actually dont even care If it sells I’ll put it in storage and dump a grand into it and drive it next summer

Your 100% right man.This is a killer deal

This just put me in a bad mood another reason why I wish this site was like it was back in 2003

09-23-2011 03:21 PM

Dj-Infinit

Sr. User

240sx

how mcuh if you keep all the extra shit?

Reply to Private Message Forward

Might be able to pick this up if I can convince my dad to let me sit it on the driveway until spring… Sounds like a good first project to me at that price.

Bump 2500 firm for everything detailed pics and updated add is gonna be posted by the weekend and added on kijiji no time anymore

ever gunna reply to my pms?

LOL

We figured it out, he had the wrong part anyways. Oh well. Bump for a honest seller.