95 zenki with kouki front end conversion with kouki sideskirts for sale

interested message 5193211917

Thats his number.

22six 932 242five

He is in Guelph.

still available? 5193211917

Car is still available however it is now in storage.

To firm up a few questions that I have been answering latley yes the car drives I drove it 40 k last week for storage. Nothing has changed since the initial post all parts are still available for the car.

If logistics are an issue I will drive the car to toronto once the prospective buyers has come down to see the car in person and placed a non refundable deposit. I say this because of people asking for me to drive three hours in the hopes of selling a car that i dont really need to sell. It’s more of a space issue on my end.

Will not take less than $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 2500.00

as I can part it for that and still rock a stock zenki as a third vehicle.

Any questions please pm me and I will get back or shoot me a text.

Cheers

Bryce

Bump $2000.00 cold hard cash takes the car as is if picked up by the weekend. Great winter project here guys

Buyer of the car gets first rights to all parts for 400.00 more

You want to part the kouki front ?

sure 2000 and I scrap the chassis.

So the car is only worth $400 -$500???

REALLY?
You can’t be serious!

Steveawadden prime example of why I have lost interest in this site

Sorry I meant without the kouki front end.

Even so man,you still can’t be serious

I’m not serious at all it’s just the car is for sale ATM $2500 and he said he would sell the kouki front end for $2000 so I was just wondering if the guy is tryin to say that the chassis is worth $400-500. My bad for the confusion was just wondering and glws :slight_smile:

GLWS, wicked bargain.

Sold everything 2200 lesson to all you young guys some times a little drive is worth it only two people actually showed to see the car

Went to a good home

Peace out

dammit I need a winter beater now.

fyi ,

\

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=457534233

It looks like the damaged hood got painted?

$2200 to $6500
Jesus Christ

it will probably fetch 2800 - 3250, unless someone is desperate for a rusty bent 240.