240xcsv

This is Ahmed, he has not only admitted to being Ahmed, but he continues the usual tirade of insulting other members and acting superior. Putting my personal hatred for him aside, the administration of this forum should be required to enforce the rules of this forum. One of those rules being that if you are permanently banned, you MAY NOT re-register and troll again. Or in Ahmed’s case, get banned, re-register and troll again, get banned, re-register and troll again, get banned, re-register and troll agian. What is this? His 5th or 6th fucking account?

I realize he’s like the joke mascot of the forum, but you can’t just ignore the rules that you laid out just because you don’t feel like continuing to ban this clown. I don’t expect anyone on the admin staff to investigate all members and ensure that they are not Ahmed, I personally know all of you, and I know you’re busy people, but when he OPENLY ADMITS IT, come on! It can’t be that hard.
It should really go something like this:
“Hi, I’m Ahmed, I’ve re-registered and will continue to openly flaunt my disrespect for this community, its members and the administration.”
Banned
Done deal, and then we eat a cheeseburger.

mmmmmm cheeseburgers.

But seriously he’s a goof, and said that I insulted his family (which i didn’t), He comes on here and starts shit. He’s to much of an intellectual for us(yeah right).

just leave ahmed

i agree that we shold probably be more stringent with bannings and we all know he is pretty useless to this community in that he doesnt participate in our events and talks massive amounts of shit…

however, i also think that he is only the most useless guy on SON because all the more useless people were banned / marginalized to the point where they dont come here anymore or rarely, or under secret ID’s…

so Ahmed is really just the most useless by default… he isnt ripping anyone off or really doing any serious damage so maybe we should just be amused by him and let it end there.

but that isnt fair to us members that pay to be here and the rules are ignored he doesnt even post in a thread that he should be ie., pics of other ppl`s cars in post pictures of YOUR car then continues with the my car will have…

Hes a clown still…but meh

i feel ya, but we’re pretty casual on most things so long as people don’t massively fuck around. that’s not an invite.

besides, it actually garners a sense of community where several members gather around and ridicule Ahmed… ASTFUF!!!

So what is the meaning behind banning him the first 5 times ? lol

Just ban him…

He’ll make a new name, chill out for a little while… and then when he gets out of hand ban him again… and let the cycle continue.

After every ban its been chilled out for at least a month or two… and then he slowly starts posting again.

How hard is it to ban someone? I imagine its the push of a button.

Instead of letting him go off topic in countless threads and waiting for him to prove to everyone he’s just a waste of air, just ban right away this time.

much easier that way.

Or you can IP ban him permanently…

meh… the admins shoudl just fuck with his posts… be funny

my banning skills are too weak actually.

i sorta find him amusing, but some of you guys are really bothered i guess eh?

Excuse me?

You fucken insult me and start shit with me and I respond to defend myself. You call that insulting others?

You have memory gaps. I’ve only ever defended myself from attacks of others. The only time I said fuck it was when defending myself proved pointless so instead I just ridiculed the whole lot of you as there was no reasoning with any of you. As is the case some of your are still butt hurt about it and sincerely gathered in this thread about it. Otherwise I would never START shit about anybody and Im merely defending myself.

How many insults and bullshit things do you make up about me and insult me and then you think Ill just stand by idle? Of course Ill respond

And solarian seriously do you feel your ego hurt that you must go in every thread follow me and say the EXACT same things over and over again to make me look like shit?

-Taurus brakes
-Automatic KA
-Plier fenders (only true thing lol but only the fronts that I am replacing but seriously wtf compared to some of the cars on here with bent up shit cmon. And i dont need to reexplain myself for u to restate it. Fuck is it hard to get stock replacemnts from a junkyard? No, but i dont care right now it works. The guy who repainted my car did a sloppy job of welding and massive bondo on them and it cracked when rolling)
-Just got coilovers a month ago (lol no but WOW?)
-Im black
-Im brown
-Im ayrab
-I derail threads (ya right, I cant even START a thread without being attacked and then being blamed for derailing my own thread lmao)
-I dont have a 240
-Some fucken asshole even started talking shit about my family (wtf??)

You guys have no fucken boundaries.

I dont know, its pretty hard not to get riled up when u r insulted and attacked. Obviously I have NO right to defend myself but its perfectly fine to get attacked uh huh.

Excuse me? I get attacked/mocked for having an ‘ugly looking car’ and ‘badly built’ by the same guy who a few posts later posts his piece of shit paintjob only a few posts down… AND says retarded shit as I quoted in my signature.

I neither scam people, nor deceive people nor lie to people nor attack people. I merely defend myself from your continuing barrage of hatred, jealousy, insults, mockery and defamation. AND to top it off even when I refute you and explain myself you persist like a bunch of clowns. Latest trend “ASTFU”. And you think youll be responded to nicely by me when you talk to me like that? Fuck you.

Anyone whos ACTUALLY met me knows Im a great, honest and stand up hard working guy. I neither need to lie or talk down or shit about somebody. But I will defend myself from assholes. Be nice to me and I gaurantee you the same, be an asshole to me and I gaurantee you I wont bend over.

dude… seriously… i’m really happy for you, and im’a let you finish, but BAS had the best SON freakouts of all time…

i didnt bother reading that jibba jabba…

so let’s assume we can put all that into 6 letters

A.S.T.F.U.F

When kengi was selling those miata shocks for dirt cheap werent you on another forum price checking to see if you could flip them for a profit?

Just asking to clarify.

I’m all for keeping ahmed here, winters-a-comin we’re going to need something to occupy ourselves, and i honestly dont think he makes a big deal out of anything anymore. He’s actually been very tolerant with alot of son thats been witch-hunting him. More people are likely to try and provoke him than the other way around.

lol.

When kengi was selling those miata shocks for dirt cheap werent you on another forum price checking to see if you could flip them for a profit?

They were bilsteins from a miata that apparently come stock on some models anyways. I thought them being bilsteins they would be worth something.

There’s nothing wrong with buying something cheap and making a profit by selling for more if it’s the right timing. That’s not scamming people. Think about all the SR20DET importers how dirt shit cheap they get it from japan and how they profit here. Like seriously. Heck think about people who buy wheels/tires cheap and then sell for profit when its the right time. Nothing wrong with that.

^Yes there is, and you’re a bastard. I’ll explain why really briefly because I’ve argued this ad nauseum with others in the past. Buying something locally, and selling it for more in the same market, adds no value. An importer, BRINGS something in, which was previously not available. He brought that motor from elsewhere, and deserves money for the service which he provided (importing). When you flip something, you’re not providing anything, you’re just making money to do nothing.

There is a big difference between businesses that act as a distribution network for things that would normally be unavailable, or difficult to obtain, and a jackass making a quick buck by flipping things locally.

On another note, if I were much much wealthier, and slightly more of an asshole than I am now, I would actually pay to have Ahmed killed. I hate him and everything that he stands for, I firmly believe he represents everything that is wrong with this, and every other online car community. He is the ultimate stereotype of the annoying knowitall troll that actually knows nothing.

Excuse me? I get attacked/mocked for having an ‘ugly looking car’ and ‘badly built’ by the same guy who a few posts later posts his piece of shit paintjob only a few posts down… AND says retarded shit as I quoted in my signature.

Listen, bud.

Sarcasm was easily grasped by the other people that read Bing’s post… but apparently it was brilliantly evaded by you.

Judge my paint job all you want. Non-dry Krylon + blackberry picture + first coat = good judgement. I didn’t want to spend the money on a real paintjob, because I’d rather spend money on my track car. Isn’t that the exactly philosophy behind your shitty looking car? Performance>Appearances.

But really i don’t care what you think of my car. Stretched, slammed, ziptied, etc… you won’t like it. And my mission is accomplished, judging that you listed 3 of my all time favorite s-chassis’s to make fun of in the pics thread.

ASTFUF

On another note, if I were much much wealthier, and slightly more of an asshole than I am now, I would actually pay to have Ahmed killed.

Wow just wow. You need a fucken mental institute sir. Early childhood trauma? Fuck.

^I guess you better hope I don’t win the lottery anytime soon :stuck_out_tongue: