240xcsv

im gonna butt in here at this point… plainly because i dont wanna read the rest… and because ur right. there is nothing wrong with that. thats how everything works. wat u think even walmart sells for the same price they bought it for?! i guess they rip you off too …huh?

just from the PMs ive sent ahmad, hes been a nice guy to deal with, i dont c any reason to ban him at all… just because he voices his opinion.
there are bigger douches on this forum.

every fucking 240 owner is extremely opinionated and will bash anybody else who doesnt have wat they like… so let them be.

just cuz some of u guys get pissed off about how he changes topics and rambles on, or makes his on statements about shit… WHO CARES?!? just ignore it… just stick to ur own opinion. and let him do the same!!!

i say he should stay on this forum. no reason to ban him.
if i say fuck SRs go KAT half u ppl bust a nut and go off. or vis versa… and if i go on about it ull get more pissed off and put up a thread to ban me!? its plain stupid.

as long as ur not a scammer/spammer, or making useless threads. u should NOT be baned. wat do we live in korea where we cant voice our opinions?! like fuck off.
/end rant:blah:

ps. i vote for ahmad not to be baned.