300zx calipers on a Spec V (no 56k)

seen maximase98 rippin down transit while i was getting gas yesterday at the sunoco on seneca n transit. car sounds bad ass

how are those tires?

very nice write up and great mod!!

looks awesome. Great job.

thanks for the comments.

the tires are awesome. my last set was jsut about done after last summer. saved em but put the new ones on itstead. much easier to lay down the power of the turbo with the kdw’s compared to the blizzaks snow tires tho

its got a shitty rasp at 2500 rpm but i am fixing that this week

u throw a code when u put the header on? doesnt it delete a cat when you use an aftermarket manifold

yea…but u can use a anti-fouler or my header came with the lil black box that eliminates the code…all headers will delete the pre-cat some come with midpipes that delete the main cat as well…all b15s have a primary o2 before the precat like any other obdII car…but the secondary o2 changed in 04 to the mid pipe where as 02-03 was right after the precat in the manifold

so you went from gunmetal with a polished lip, to a shitty excuse for bronze, to gunmetal with a polished lip again?

lol, im lost here.

sweet brakes.

well if you knew me and knew the story to why i painted them you would know. and if i wanted bronze they wouldve been bronze since i picked out the paint and that gold was the color i chose. and thats all im saying

don’t shit on this DIY thread…seriously. especially for someone who bitches so much that people don’t like your “taste”. pot , meet kettle